PDA

View Full Version : Is there a more contemptible politician than Andy Burnham?

Monty92
05-24-2017, 12:42 PM

Pokster
05-24-2017, 12:43 PM

Monty in having a pop at a Labour politician shocker

Sir C
05-24-2017, 12:52 PM

Corbyn
Abbott
Livingstone
McDonnell
Galloway
Khan

There is a deep vein of contemptibility to mine on the left.

Burney
05-24-2017, 12:54 PM

Loads. Don't get me wrong, he's shallow, vain, opportunistic and utterly without principle, but you could throw a stone in the general direction of the Labour front bench and hit someone even worse.

SWv2
05-24-2017, 01:06 PM
Corbyn
Abbott
Livingstone
McDonnell
Galloway
Khan

Not one Irish person. I applaud your ability to veer off your usual path of casual racism.

Sir C
05-24-2017, 01:09 PM
Not one Irish person. I applaud your ability to veer off your usual path of casual racism.

He said 'politician'. Who's ever heard of an Irish politician? I saw a picture of the leprechaun you've got there - is he the prime minister? And you've got a president (president! like it's a real country, or something! :hehe: ) called Edna. I bet she's a right looker, as well :mullangarheifer:

SWv2
05-24-2017, 01:15 PM
He said 'politician'. Who's ever heard of an Irish politician? I saw a picture of the leprechaun you've got there - is he the prime minister? And you've got a president (president! like it's a real country, or something! :hehe: ) called Edna. I bet she's a right looker, as well :mullangarheifer:

The Leprechaun is the President and Enda is the outgoing Taoiseach, soon to be replaced by a bloke called Leo who is actually a poof.

NTTIAWWT of course, modern Ireland and all that.

Sir C
05-24-2017, 01:18 PM
The Leprechaun is the President and Enda is the outgoing Taoiseach, soon to be replaced by a bloke called Leo who is actually a poof.

Have you just had an election, then? The whole population put an X in a box? I suppose you're told to sign your names by the candidate you prefer :hehe:

SWv2
05-24-2017, 01:22 PM
Have you just had an election, then? The whole population put an X in a box? I suppose you're told to sign your names by the candidate you prefer :hehe:

No no, Enda is the leader of the party currently in power, Fine Gael. He has decided to fúck off, which nobody is upset about as he is a ****, so there is a leadership thing between Leo and Simon.

We had an election last year I think, maybe the year before. It all seems to go so fast these days.

Burney
05-24-2017, 01:22 PM

An actual shirtlifter? :yikes: de Valera would be spinning in his grave imo

Burney
05-24-2017, 01:25 PM
No no, Enda is the leader of the party currently in power, Fine Gael. He has decided to fúck off, which nobody is upset about as he is a ****, so there is a leadership thing between Leo and Simon.

We had an election last year I think, maybe the year before. It all seems to go so fast these days.

Leo and Simon? Are they benders, then? They sound like a pair of benders.

We seem to have an election every year these days. It's exhausting. This must be what it's like being Italian.

Sir C
05-24-2017, 01:27 PM

I don't suppose it makes much difference to you really, does it? I mean (and with the greatest respect) a peasant economy producing spuds to feed a society living firmly in the 17th century doesn't really need politicians, does it?

Sir C
05-24-2017, 01:28 PM
An actual shirtlifter? :yikes: de Valera would be spinning in his grave imo

See how easily the genetic bog-dweller sinks back into the comfort zone of homophobia.

Nice.

SWv2
05-24-2017, 01:29 PM
Leo and Simon? Are they benders, then? They sound like a pair of benders.

We seem to have an election every year these days. It's exhausting. This must be what it's like being Italian.

No, Leo is a bender, Simon is not though you never know these days. He is currently the Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government which sounds like a right fúcking laugh.

Not sure what Leo does other than the obvious things that gay men do.

SWv2
05-24-2017, 01:33 PM
I don't suppose it makes much difference to you really, does it? I mean (and with the greatest respect) a peasant economy producing spuds to feed a society living firmly in the 17th century doesn't really need politicians, does it?

I will have you know our elected public servants are a source of immense pride to the people of Ireland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeiEO6rv97s

Burney
05-24-2017, 01:33 PM
See how easily the genetic bog-dweller sinks back into the comfort zone of homophobia.

Nice.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with being a shirtlifter, did I? :shrug:

Sir C
05-24-2017, 01:36 PM
I will have you know our elected public servants are a source of immense pride to the people of Ireland.

Some questions:

1. Why has someone allowed a farm labourer into your place of government?
2. Who has stolen his tie?
3. How has he got that drunk during the day?
4. What is a combustible injun?

Burney
05-24-2017, 01:36 PM

"We were roasted out of it!" "the sun didn't shine at all, at all" :clap:

Generally speaking, though, I agree with this chap. Apart from the stuff about God and 'combustible engines'

Pat Vegas
05-24-2017, 01:38 PM
Corbyn
Abbott
Livingstone
McDonnell
Galloway
Khan

Do you like the Smiths?
I am just checking to see if you are the AntiJorge.

SWv2
05-24-2017, 01:39 PM
Some questions:

1. Why has someone allowed a farm labourer into your place of government?
2. Who has stolen his tie?
3. How has he got that drunk during the day?
4. What is a combustible injun?

Ties are so last year old man.

It's all open necks, flat whites, paninis and poofs these days.

#modernireland

Sir C
05-24-2017, 01:39 PM
Do you like the Smiths?
I am just checking to see if you are the AntiJorge.

:hehe: No, f. I am no fan of The Smiths. What with not being a 14 year old retard.

SWv2
05-24-2017, 01:40 PM
"We were roasted out of it!" "the sun didn't shine at all, at all" :clap:

Generally speaking, though, I agree with this chap. Apart from the stuff about God and 'combustible engines'

This chap is a bona fide lunatic from a family of lunatics who have held seats in Kerry for years now. If you do a wee bit of googling you will get some crackers.

Wants the drink driving rules changed in rural Ireland so farmers can have a few more than the rest of us.