PDA

View Full Version : Whew! Tell you what: agree or disagree with him, but Brendan O'Neill can write.

Burney
05-23-2017, 02:09 PM
http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/after-manchester-its-time-for-anger/19849#.WSRAt4S-S-K

Luis Anaconda
05-23-2017, 02:16 PM
http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/after-manchester-its-time-for-anger/19849#.WSRAt4S-S-K

I have to admire him - he can get away with writing the same article over and over again and get paid for it, as he does every time there is a "Twitterstorm". Man's a ****

Sir C
05-23-2017, 02:19 PM
I have to admire him - he can get away with writing the same article over and over again and get paid for it, as he does every time there is a "Twitterstorm". Man's a ****

Perhaps his view is that if he tells the truth often enough, someone will listen?

He seems a bit of a lone voice in the wilderness at present.

Luis Anaconda
05-23-2017, 02:38 PM
Perhaps his view is that if he tells the truth often enough, someone will listen?

He seems a bit of a lone voice in the wilderness at present.

I think complaining that those suffering sexual abuse as a child are playing the victim card while making a man who made offensive comment as lost a high-profile gig as a result out to be a victim is spectacular sanctimonious hypocrisy of the highest order. Absolute **** of a man

Sir C
05-23-2017, 02:42 PM
I think complaining that those suffering sexual abuse as a child are playing the victim card while making a man who made offensive comment as lost a high-profile gig as a result out to be a victim is spectacular sanctimonious hypocrisy of the highest order. Absolute **** of a man

I know not of this incident of which you speak.

Ash
05-23-2017, 04:08 PM

This is a different article, tbf. His usual take on these incidents is more 'keep calm and carry on'. I should know. I've read them all. ;-)

EDIT: actually, not quite true. I don't read The Big Issue regularly.

Luis Anaconda
05-24-2017, 09:23 AM
This is a different article, tbf. His usual take on these incidents is more 'keep calm and carry on'. I should know. I've read them all. ;-)

EDIT: actually, not quite true. I don't read The Big Issue regularly.

:hide: Have to hold my hands up here and agree with Berni - now I've read and it that is actually a superbly written piece. I may have been a bit harsh on him