PDA

View Full Version : So Kosh, Paulista, and possibly Mustafi too unavailable for the final.

Ash
05-22-2017, 10:39 AM
Which leaves Per, Holding and Monreal with no backup. Have I missed anyone?

And Gibbs on the wing. :-(

Gubbed imo.

redgunamo
05-22-2017, 10:42 AM
I see your point though, it may very well be lost there :-\

Chambers?

Gubbed imo.

Mo Britain less Europe
05-22-2017, 10:44 AM
Mustafi will return, pretty sure. Which will probably mean him, Holding and Monreal in the centre and Gibbs on the left. Can't see him risking Per at Wembley when he hasn't played a full game in over a year.

Let's just hope Alexis plays.

We're gubbed anyway.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-22-2017, 10:56 AM

Gubbed imo.

We've played without a defense for portions of the season anyway. What harm one more game?

SWv2
05-22-2017, 11:43 AM

You had me wondering who Paulista was.

Mustafi was sick, he will be grand. We've all turned up for work sick at some point of our lives.

I do expect we are gubbed all the same, they are simply a much better football team.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-22-2017, 11:45 AM

Mustafi was sick, he will be grand. We've all turned up for work sick at some point of our lives.

I do expect we are gubbed all the same, they are simply a much better football team.

He's in concussion protocol, SW.

Luis Anaconda
05-22-2017, 11:46 AM

I've turned up for work sick today. I say sick - I was drinking til 4 this morning. One simply doesn't leave a lady drinking on her own. Don't understand why North London refers to our excellent centre half by the place he comes from rather than his name. Do you Dublin?

Luis Anaconda
05-22-2017, 11:47 AM
I've turned up for work sick today. I say sick - I was drinking til 4 this morning. One simply doesn't leave a lady drinking on her own. Don't understand why North London refers to our excellent centre half by the place he comes from rather than his name. Do you Dublin?

Oh, and the cup is in the bag. May be in your neck of the woods for the first weekend of the season - you can buy me a drink then

SWv2
05-22-2017, 11:48 AM
Oh, and the cup is in the bag. May be in your neck of the woods for the first weekend of the season - you can buy me a drink then

Fúcking drunk headwand replying to yourself.

:clap:

Sir C
05-22-2017, 11:50 AM

Is it this Saturday? I'm not sure I can bear to watch.

Ash
05-22-2017, 11:57 AM

I was going to call him Pallister but I thought that be a step to far, Munich.