PDA

View Full Version : I didn't realise Ramsey hadn't scored a league goal all season

redgunamo
05-22-2017, 09:39 AM
:-\

And I think #Welbz is a poor finisher but he is also desperately unlucky with it too.

Koeman can get stuffed as well, arrogant prick. Typical Dutchman, so I gather.

Sir C
05-22-2017, 09:41 AM

And I think #Welbz is a poor finisher but he is also desperately unlucky with it too.

There's racist.

World's End Stella
05-22-2017, 09:43 AM

Yes, well that's because he's been poor for much of the season contrary to what some football geniuses on here would tell you.

Nice goal yesterday, mind. Almost good enough to make me forget deliberately letting the ball run under his foot in the middle of the pitch so that he could turn and run onto it only to discover that there was an Everton player standing there who gratefully took control and started a counter attack from a great position.

Ramsaka :hehe:

World's End Stella
05-22-2017, 09:45 AM

I'm inclined to agree on Welbeck although at some point we might have to accept that his bad luck is actually him being **** at it and that might very well be why they sold him to us. :-\

redgunamo
05-22-2017, 09:47 AM
There's racist.

It's what my German in-laws assured me :shrug:

Oh, I see what you mean. Sorry.

redgunamo
05-22-2017, 09:48 AM
I'm inclined to agree on Welbeck although at some point we might have to accept that his bad luck is actually him being **** at it and that might very well be why they sold him to us. :-\

Oh, of course it was why they sold him to us. We just all hoped for the old "new club, new luck" thing to come into play.

He does seem a most pleasant fellow.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-22-2017, 09:50 AM

What did Koeman do or say, red?

Luis Anaconda
05-22-2017, 09:52 AM
Yes, well that's because he's been poor for much of the season contrary to what some football geniuses on here would tell you.

Nice goal yesterday, mind. Almost good enough to make me forget deliberately letting the ball run under his foot in the middle of the pitch so that he could turn and run onto it only to discover that there was an Everton player standing there who gratefully took control and started a counter attack from a great position.

Ramsaka :hehe:

Talk us through his terrible performance against Portugal in the Euro semi-finals again, WES

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-22-2017, 09:52 AM
Oh, of course it was why they sold him to us. We just all hoped for the old "new club, new luck" thing to come into play.

He does seem a most pleasant fellow.

Welbz is a lovely lad with a great attitude. A fair player but, unfortunately, not much better than that.

Mo Britain less Europe
05-22-2017, 09:53 AM
It was some goal though....Welbz miss was horrendous thank goodness Hector scored.

Luis Anaconda
05-22-2017, 09:53 AM
There's racist.

I think red's Irish - they're allowed to be racist these days

redgunamo
05-22-2017, 09:54 AM
What did Koeman do or say, red?

Something along the lines of "Ross Barkley was poor today, but I don't want to name names."

I can't do the accent, of course.

Pat Vegas
05-22-2017, 09:55 AM
Something along the lines of "Ross Barkley was poor today, but I don't want to name names."

I can't do the accent, of course.

We need Steve McLaren to take care of this.