PDA

View Full Version : I hope Usmanov either is able to buy the club quickly or buggers off.

Pat Vegas
05-22-2017, 09:01 AM
as we not need this distraction right now.

I thought things were calming down a little bit in recent weeks. Now here we go again now Kroenke is the main villain. this stuff is going to drag on for years and years.

It's going to be a **** summer.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-22-2017, 09:02 AM

I thought things were calming down a little bit in recent weeks. Now here we go again now Kroenke is the main villain. this stuff is going to drag on for years and years.

The main priority right now is WENGER OUT!!

World's End Stella
05-22-2017, 09:04 AM

2 players in, 2 players out, small spend overall, faith in these players they have a great mental spirit, only 3 more months until the battle for 4th begins all over again, what more could a football supporter want.

On the upside, we're in a European competition we have a chance of winning. :cloud9:

IUFG
05-22-2017, 09:09 AM
On the upside, we're in a European competition we have a chance of winning. :cloud9:

until the CL dropouts join in...

Rich
05-22-2017, 09:09 AM

He's not going anywhere, Billy. The club seem to be suggesting/leaking it to someone and The Telegraph are reporting it.

He's come up with this new formation which seems to be delivering, though. If he can sign some players suited to playing in it, we can get back into the top four next season.

If he goes then we almost certainly lose Ozil as well as Sanchez as Wenger was a big part in him joining the club from Madrid.

redgunamo
05-22-2017, 09:10 AM
2 players in, 2 players out, small spend overall, faith in these players they have a great mental spirit, only 3 more months until the battle for 4th begins all over again, what more could a football supporter want.

More like, no chance, I'd have thought? Our players wouldn't be interested, we were told..

Rich
05-22-2017, 09:10 AM

Only a small chance of getting back into the top 4 if we play full strength teams on Thursday nights imho.

Still, at least we'll be on TV a lot as we'll be playing Sundays/Mondays.

redgunamo
05-22-2017, 09:11 AM

Wenger with Usmanov's bilions to spend?

Pat Vegas
05-22-2017, 09:13 AM
Wenger with Usmanov's bilions to spend?

:hehe: We must consider FFP.

Ash
until the CL dropouts join in...

:nod: Bayern are going to phuck up next year, finish third in their group, and draw us in the round of two-hundred-and-fifty-six or whatever it is.

Pat Vegas
:nod: Bayern are going to phuck up next year, finish third in their group, and draw us in the round of two-hundred-and-fifty-six or whatever it is.

Either that or Spurs will beat em :-(

Ash
05-22-2017, 09:14 AM
Either that or Spurs will beat em :-(

Zut alors!

Mo Britain less Europe
05-22-2017, 09:18 AM
Kronke out for me is the priority but I can't see it happening.

Should play a League Cup type team in the early rounds of the Eruopa and be pretty cynical about not playing any top players the minute you win your group.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-22-2017, 09:22 AM
He's not going anywhere, Billy. The club seem to be suggesting/leaking it to someone and The Telegraph are reporting it.

He's come up with this new formation which seems to be delivering, though. If he can sign some players suited to playing in it, we can get back into the top four next season.

If he goes then we almost certainly lose Ozil as well as Sanchez as Wenger was a big part in him joining the club from Madrid.

Shut up ****.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-22-2017, 09:41 AM

I'd quite like them both to **** off and for Arsenal to be owned by people who have a genuine interest in the club. Of course that is a very simplistic statement and having the likes of the AST etc in any sort of control is not what I would be advocating.

Gooner Canuck
05-22-2017, 02:53 PM
Kroenke won't sell, ever. He just buys, holds, and counts the profits. He wouldn't object to winning but he really doesn't give a ****. Most of his North American teams stink and are unlikely to stop stinking any time soon. Usmanov is pissing in the wind.

If Arsene does go (and I think it's time), if his replacement wins it will be in spite of Kroenke.

Luis Anaconda
05-22-2017, 03:31 PM
Kroenke won't sell, ever. He just buys, holds, and counts the profits. He wouldn't object to winning but he really doesn't give a ****. Most of his North American teams stink and are unlikely to stop stinking any time soon. Usmanov is pissing in the wind.

If Arsene does go (and I think it's time), if his replacement wins it will be in spite of Kroenke.

Talk me through the profits he has taken out of Arsenal

Sir C
05-22-2017, 03:33 PM

:hehe: There was that £3 million one of his comapnies charged for services of some description.

I know! Ain't it outrageous! Charging a company for doing work for them.

Ash
05-22-2017, 03:36 PM
:hehe: There was that £3 million one of his comapnies charged for services of some description.

Didn't he stop taking that though becasue it was looking conspicuously like a dividend?

Luis Anaconda
05-22-2017, 03:38 PM
Didn't he stop taking that though becasue it was looking conspicuously like a dividend?

Yes - because it looked bad. Despite the fact that the service the company provided was providing similar services to other sporting collectives

SWv2
05-22-2017, 03:41 PM

I seem to recall it was loosely described as consultancy which you and I both know is the among the woolliest and most vague terms in modern business.

Essentially, and based purely on my experience, it is a term which describes doing fúck all and bringing fúck all to the party.

Still, chicken feed in relative terms to a man of his wealth, you would wonder why he bothered.

Half a year’s salary for Theo.

Mo Britain less Europe
05-22-2017, 05:04 PM

The value of his shares has quadrupled. So he's got a cool £750 million in the bag to use as leverage for whichever deal he wants.

Talk me through what he has put into the Arsenal.