PDA

View Full Version : I think I've unearthed peak virtue signalling on Facebook

Monty92
05-18-2017, 10:47 AM
This bloke has been popping up on my feed for a while (friend of a friend) and I just dipped into his profile and found it says:

"Humanist, feminist, atheist pagan.Anti bigotry and racism.Pro choice. Anti-toxic masculinity."

This is he

Pokster
05-18-2017, 10:54 AM
This bloke has been popping up on my feed for a while (friend of a friend) and I just dipped into his profile and found it says:

"Humanist, feminist, atheist pagan.Anti bigotry and racism.Pro choice. Anti-toxic masculinity."

This is he

He wears a stupid hat, enough to cast him as a wrong 'un imo

Burney
05-18-2017, 10:57 AM

This is he

Of all the things calculated to infuriate me there, I think 'atheist pagan' is the most irritating.

What a cūnt.

World's End Stella
05-18-2017, 12:27 PM

This is he

That's a big claim, Monty. What with Ian Harvey still being on the internet and everything.