PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else watching on TV last night notice in the final moments

Monty92
05-17-2017, 03:00 PM
when Walcott was put through, the commentator thought it was Sanchez, but after realising it was Theo, instead of correcting himself he said "errr, and Walcott as well!" and then proceeded to dig an even deeper hole by pretending that he thought Sanchez was calling for Walcott to pass, even though the replay showed Sanzhez was absolutely no way near the incident.

Sir C
05-17-2017, 03:21 PM
when Walcott was put through, the commentator thought it was Sanchez, but after realising it was Theo, instead of correcting himself he said "errr, and Walcott as well!" and then proceeded to dig an even deeper hole by pretending that he thought Sanchez was calling for Walcott to pass, even though the replay showed Sanzhez was absolutely no way near the incident.

Yes, I thought he could have dug himself out of it with a simple, 'They all look the same to me.'

Luis Anaconda
05-17-2017, 03:41 PM
Yes, I thought he could have dug himself out of it with a simple, 'They all look the same to me.'

When they came for Big Ron...

World's End Stella
05-17-2017, 03:59 PM

Bored now :yawn:

Rich
05-17-2017, 07:56 PM

Yes, I did :hehe: I was quite pissed/not that interested though so assumed his excuse about Sanchez being nearby was true.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-17-2017, 08:33 PM

Yes...... But it seems you are the only one who really givers a **** about it