PDA

View Full Version : Hang on, Sanchez is playing in another tournament this summer?

Billy Goat Sverige
05-17-2017, 02:49 PM
Confederations Cup for those wondering.

Luis Anaconda
05-17-2017, 02:53 PM
Confederations Cup for those wondering.

yep - in Russia. Fancy a trip there

Billy Goat Sverige
05-17-2017, 02:55 PM
yep - in Russia. Fancy a trip there

Just noticed Germany are in it too. If we keep them him and Ozil will be back late to pre-season :-|

Luis Anaconda
05-17-2017, 03:14 PM
Just noticed Germany are in it too. If we keep them him and Ozil will be back late to pre-season :-|

Jodi's pretty good though - think he will rotate the team through the tournament. Generally looks after Mesut. Chile will run Alexis into the ground.

Get a lot of **** from Bayern fans about how Alexis is coming here - cheeky swap with Müller wouldn't be a terrible idea (they can throw in Alaba as well). What do you think?

Mo Britain less Europe
05-17-2017, 03:16 PM

If we don't keep them we will end up scrambling arounf at the end of August for replacements and lose out first league games. Groundhog.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-17-2017, 03:22 PM
Jodi's pretty good though - think he will rotate the team through the tournament. Generally looks after Mesut. Chile will run Alexis into the ground.

Get a lot of **** from Bayern fans about how Alexis is coming here - cheeky swap with Müller wouldn't be a terrible idea (they can throw in Alaba as well). What do you think?

Quite like Douglas Costa too if we were to take one of their attacking players. If we're going German Reus would still be the dream replacement. Quite like the look of Werner at Leipzig as well. :cloud9:

Ash
05-17-2017, 03:52 PM

I think I read that Mezut's been given the tournament off. Mustafi is in the squard though.

IUFG
05-17-2017, 03:54 PM
I think I read that Mezut's been given the tournament off.

those moving boxes won't pack themselves, a

Luis Anaconda
05-17-2017, 03:54 PM
I think I read that Mezut's been given the tournament off. Mustafi is in the squard though.

I think you are right actually - wd Jogi. Still a good outside bet for our manager next summer.

Luis Anaconda
05-17-2017, 03:55 PM
Quite like Douglas Costa too if we were to take one of their attacking players. If we're going German Reus would still be the dream replacement. Quite like the look of Werner at Leipzig as well. :cloud9:

**** Leipzig - bottlers ;) Costa was superb last season less so this, but possibly not an Ancelotti player. I've been banging on about Reus since he was at Borussia Mönchengladbach - worried he is a leetle bit fragile though

Ash
05-17-2017, 03:57 PM
those moving boxes won't pack themselves, a

But he's just getting a new driveway! He's going to want to enjoy that for a couple of years, at least. :strawclutching:

IUFG
05-17-2017, 04:16 PM
But he's just getting a new driveway! He's going to want to enjoy that for a couple of years, at least. :strawclutching:

The Estate Agent did say to him "You'll have to fix that drive, mate, if you want to shift this place"

Ash
05-17-2017, 04:36 PM
The Estate Agent did say to him "You'll have to fix that drive, mate, if you want to shift this place"

Good point. He's gone. :-(

Rich
05-17-2017, 05:39 PM

It's ok if he goes because Hulk has said it is his dream to play for Arsenal :-/