PDA

View Full Version : May we all take a moment of silent prayer to give thanks to The Almighty.

Sir C
05-16-2017, 12:03 PM
The FTSE has just exceeded 7,500 points.

Dear God we thank you for thy bounty and for the gift of dividends and off-shore tax planning, amen.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
05-16-2017, 12:10 PM
The FTSE has just exceeded 7,500 points.

Dear God we thank you for thy bounty and for the gift of dividends and off-shore tax planning, amen.

See you back here when the **** crashes you smug old wánker

Sir C
05-16-2017, 12:19 PM
See you back here when the **** crashes you smug old wánker

Crashes are always temporary, h, and the market eventually returns to its peak. One doesn't fear a crash when one has a strong, stable plan for the future.

Pokster
05-16-2017, 12:31 PM
Crashes are always temporary, h, and the market eventually returns to its peak. One doesn't fear a crash when one has a strong, stable plan for the future.

Your future is bleak though... old age is almost upon you, you are losing becoming a dribbling mess who probably only has months to live

Sir C
05-16-2017, 12:35 PM
Your future is bleak though... old age is almost upon you, you are losing becoming a dribbling mess who probably only has months to live

Are you píssed?

Luis Anaconda
05-16-2017, 12:46 PM

How does this affect the housing market in North London, sir c? Only thing that really matters

Pokster
05-16-2017, 12:47 PM
Are you píssed?

Of course not.. I'm not LA..... I just sense your impending doom, you're DOOMED I tell you DOOOOOOOMED

Sir C
05-16-2017, 12:48 PM
How does this affect the housing market in North London, sir c? Only thing that really matters

You're ok for the foreseeable future, la. I suspect that we've seen the end of ridiculous growth in property prices in London, but we're miles from a crash.

Ash
05-16-2017, 12:51 PM

It's finally happening in Tottenham, even. A friend said she had an eye on a 3-bed up there for £280k a couple of months ago. £350k now.

Sir C
05-16-2017, 12:53 PM
Of course not.. I'm not LA..... I just sense your impending doom, you're DOOMED I tell you DOOOOOOOMED

:-( I'll have you burnt for a witch.

Luis Anaconda
05-16-2017, 01:00 PM
You're ok for the foreseeable future, la. I suspect that we've seen the end of ridiculous growth in property prices in London, but we're miles from a crash.

ty Sir C - sounds all right to me

Sir C
05-16-2017, 01:01 PM
ty Sir C - sounds all right to me

Mind you, once Comrade Corbyn is swept to power, your punitive tax burden as one of the vermin rentier class will be quite eye-watering.

Luis Anaconda
05-16-2017, 01:02 PM
Mind you, once Comrade Corbyn is swept to power, your punitive tax burden as one of the vermin rentier class will be quite eye-watering.

Oh - I think there will be exemptions for Islington and Highgate surely