PDA

View Full Version : Best performance of the season, since Santi got injured anyway

World's End Stella
05-15-2017, 08:14 AM
amazing how much better our midfield looks when both central midfielders actually play in central midfield and neither of them seem to endlessly give it away.

Still, can't wait to see him back in the team for the Cup final. :-(

Sir C
05-15-2017, 08:29 AM
amazing how much better our midfield looks when both central midfielders actually play in central midfield and neither of them seem to endlessly give it away.

Ramsey was exceptional when he came on. wd ar.

World's End Stella
05-15-2017, 08:30 AM
Ramsey was exceptional when he came on. wd ar.

That's it? No anger? No abuse? No rage?

Bugger :-(

Ash
05-15-2017, 08:37 AM

Performances against crap opposition don't count, I think you'll find.

In other words, we have hardly had a good performance all season.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-15-2017, 08:38 AM
Performances against crap opposition don't count, I think you'll find.

In other words, we have hardly had a good performance all season.

That was probably the worst Stoke team we've played. They couldn't even be bothered to kick us.

Sir C
05-15-2017, 08:40 AM
That was probably the worst Stoke team we've played. They couldn't even be bothered to kick us.

Crouch looked quite keen on breaking Xhaka's leg.

World's End Stella
05-15-2017, 08:54 AM

There was about a 5 minute period in the 2nd half when they started with the physical stuff but it all fizzled out once Sanchez stuck the third one away.

Bellerin looks to be back, and very much suited to the right wingback position. Xhaka was excellent, I thought.

Peter
05-15-2017, 09:21 AM
There was about a 5 minute period in the 2nd half when they started with the physical stuff but it all fizzled out once Sanchez stuck the third one away.

Bellerin looks to be back, and very much suited to the right wingback position. Xhaka was excellent, I thought.

Holding wasn't taking any **** from them. He put in at least one wonderful 'poor challenge' ;)

Ash
05-15-2017, 09:24 AM
Holding wasn't taking any **** from them. He put in at least one wonderful 'poor challenge' ;)

On Arnautovic as well. Justice for Debuchy!

Peter
05-15-2017, 09:31 AM
On Arnautovic as well. Justice for Debuchy!

That bloke is an arsehole. Well done, Rob ;)

Pat Vegas
05-15-2017, 09:31 AM

I liked his interview. He said he was a West Ham fan tomorrow and was one the other week :cloud9: