PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen the Eurovision semi-finals?

Billy Goat Sverige
05-12-2017, 09:58 AM
If not look out for the Croatian entry tomorrow night LOL! :hehe:

Sir C
05-12-2017, 10:06 AM
If not look out for the Croatian entry tomorrow night LOL! :hehe:

Eurovision party round mine tomorrow night, b! There will be booze, birds and butt.

Burney
05-12-2017, 11:20 AM
Eurovision party round mine tomorrow night, b! There will be booze, birds and butt.

Birds?

You mean the chickens, don't you? :-(

Sir C
05-12-2017, 11:40 AM
Birds?

You mean the chickens, don't you? :-(

I have asked them to make you lovely eggies for your breakfast, b.

Burney
05-12-2017, 11:46 AM
I have asked them to make you lovely eggies for your breakfast, b.

Ah, bless them. Mind you, I imagine there's been some chicken churn since last I visited you.

Ash
05-12-2017, 11:56 AM

Many many years ago a gay flatmate used to host Eurovision parties. Can one still catch gay by watching it? NTTAWWT of course.

Burney
05-12-2017, 11:58 AM
Many many years ago a gay flatmate used to host Eurovision parties. Can one still catch gay by watching it? NTTAWWT of course.

I think past a certain age you're immune to gay. Sir C and I are past that age, sadly. :-(

I hope there are buxom milkmaids like the other year.

Sir C
05-12-2017, 11:59 AM
Ah, bless them. Mind you, I imagine there's been some chicken churn since last I visited you.

I lose track. There's seven now.

SWv2
05-12-2017, 12:00 PM
I think past a certain age you're immune to gay. Sir C and I are past that age, sadly. :-(

I hope there are buxom milkmaids like the other year.

You have only 2 more years to enjoy it, I would imagine post Brexit you will be summarily ****ed out and as such broadcasting of same deemed illegal and almost treasony.

Ash
05-12-2017, 12:02 PM
You have only 2 more years to enjoy it, I would imagine post Brexit you will be summarily ****ed out and as such broadcasting of same deemed illegal and almost treasony.

It's not EU countries only.

So I've heard.

Luis Anaconda
05-12-2017, 12:05 PM

So I've heard.

It's not even European countries - aren't Australia in it?

IUFG
05-12-2017, 12:07 PM

I understand one's nation doesn't actually have to be in the continent of Europe to participate in this ridiculous, puddle-jumping, trouser-banditing farce.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_in_the_Eurovision_Song_Contest

SWv2
05-12-2017, 12:32 PM

So I've heard.

Am I stone mad or are Australia in it?

Edit: Ah, I see the German has already covered this.

Burney
05-12-2017, 01:16 PM

I think that's akin to suggesting that Arsenal will no longer be allowed to take part in European football competition post-Brexit, sw.

SWv2
05-12-2017, 01:25 PM
I think that's akin to suggesting that Arsenal will no longer be allowed to take part in European football competition post-Brexit, sw.

Indeed, Arsexit if you will.