PDA

View Full Version : Manchester United are going to actually win this Mickey Mouse cup-thing, aren't they

redgunamo
05-12-2017, 09:00 AM
On the other hand, '95 and a' that #kluivert :rubchin:

Luis Anaconda
05-12-2017, 09:04 AM
God will intervene - he owes them one

Rich
05-12-2017, 09:05 AM

That chance for Celta Vigo at the end! How did he miss?! FFS.

Also, does anyone else find the Rashford w*nkathon tiresome?

redgunamo
05-12-2017, 09:07 AM
God will intervene - he owes them one

They're going to win on penalties :-|

Luis Anaconda
05-12-2017, 09:08 AM

Kind of deserved it for being such a **** in the sending off incident but just any half decent touch would have done

redgunamo
05-12-2017, 09:08 AM

With my England hat on, no.

redgunamo
05-12-2017, 09:12 AM
Kind of deserved it for being such a **** in the sending off incident but just any half decent touch would have done

Strikers, see. You can't trust 'em.

Rich
05-12-2017, 09:15 AM
Strikers, see. You can't trust 'em.

So it looks like Wenger will be allowed a full and final say on transfers still, putting the DoF idea to bed. (also may mean Gazidiz is sacked in the summer).

I see we're being linked with Morata again. Take that as a Grioud replacement?

Billy Goat Sverige
05-12-2017, 09:19 AM

Guidetti is a massive ****er.

World's End Stella
05-12-2017, 09:20 AM
If they lose in the final I may just reach semi state.

God I would love to see that Portuguese greaseball's face if that happens.

He looked close to losing it in time added on last night. So near yet so far :-(

Pokster
05-12-2017, 09:26 AM
So it looks like Wenger will be allowed a full and final say on transfers still, putting the DoF idea to bed. (also may mean Gazidiz is sacked in the summer).

I see we're being linked with Morata again. Take that as a Grioud replacement?

Being linked witha player means diddly squat..... newspapers do this to get clicks/sell papers

Ash
05-12-2017, 09:31 AM
Being linked witha player means diddly squat..... newspapers do this to get clicks/sell papers

Gets our Ricardo character excited though. Every. Single. Time.

Rich
05-12-2017, 09:33 AM

No smoke without fire, P.

Pokster
05-12-2017, 09:38 AM

Either you are about 8 and your character on here is a complete wind up... or you actually are as thick as pig ****

Luis Anaconda
05-12-2017, 09:52 AM

What about smoke machines?

SWv2
05-12-2017, 10:05 AM

Personally I am of the opinion that the bloke who passed it to him should simply have put his laces through the ball and then cartwheeled back to the half way line stopping dead in front of JM as means of celebration.

SWv2
05-12-2017, 10:10 AM
What about smoke machines?

Not real smoke.

Duh.

World's End Stella
05-12-2017, 10:15 AM
Personally I am of the opinion that the bloke who passed it to him should simply have put his laces through the ball and then cartwheeled back to the half way line stopping dead in front of JM as means of celebration.

Just seen it on youtube, not quite the sitter it was being made out to be imo. Came to the lad who passed it very quickly, not sure he could have put his laces through it as you suggest.

Luis Anaconda
05-12-2017, 10:18 AM
Not real smoke.

Duh.

Thanks Bollo

(j would get the reference - RIP J

SWv2
05-12-2017, 11:11 AM
Just seen it on youtube, not quite the sitter it was being made out to be imo. Came to the lad who passed it very quickly, not sure he could have put his laces through it as you suggest.

Hold on, he had time to look up and try to play his pass, attempting to pick out Guidetti. Are you suggesting he could not just have leathered it goal wards from 5-6 yards or whatever?