PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else remember this?

Sir C
05-11-2017, 12:56 PM
I remember feeling quite deflated at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quI_LkMj4HI

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
05-11-2017, 12:59 PM

I was in NYC at the time and missed it thank fúck. We should have won and stuffed their treble. I still hate those utter utter ****s...and as for united...

PSRB
05-11-2017, 01:00 PM

It's why DB10 will never be my favourite Arsenal player, could have saved us all a lot of bother if he'd scored that penalty.

Pokster
05-11-2017, 01:01 PM
It's why DB10 will never be my favourite Arsenal player, could have saved us all a lot of bother if he'd scored that penalty.

I was there with my gf of the time.. she complianed it was too noisy.

There again DB wouldn't have been an issue if the offside goal chalked off for Man U in the first game had stood (was onside)

Sir C
05-11-2017, 01:01 PM
I was in NYC at the time and missed it thank fúck. We should have won and stuffed their treble. I still hate those utter utter ****s...and as for united...

Yes, I'd assume that was the last occasion you were truly happy. :hehe:

What happened to you, 7? Did Herbert Chapman touch your winkle, or something?

05-11-2017, 01:04 PM
Yes, I'd assume that was the last occasion you were truly happy. :hehe:

What happened to you, 7? Did Herbert Chapman touch your winkle, or something?

The awimber? Not that I can remember.

I am perfectly happy with my lot tyvm :vsign:

Burney
05-11-2017, 01:06 PM

I was listening to that game on the radio for some reason. I switched off when Dennis missed his penalty, safe in the knowledge we would lose, so missed Giggs' coup de grace.

Sir C
05-11-2017, 01:07 PM
The awimber? Not that I can remember.

I am perfectly happy with my lot tyvm :vsign:

But you must admit that the thing which brings you real joy is a thing which panders to your pathological hatred of the Arsenal Football Club?

World's End Stella
05-11-2017, 01:11 PM

I was stood in a pub in Putney called the Coat and Badge. I specifically remember thinking when Neville fouled Bergkamp 'HA HA HA HA HA there goes your treble HA HA HA HA'

:-(

Still, I was able to forget my despair slightly by getting stuck into a lamb shwarma from Kebab King. :cloud9:

Sir C
05-11-2017, 01:12 PM
I was there with my gf of the time.. she complianed it was too noisy.

There again DB wouldn't have been an issue if the offside goal chalked off for Man U in the first game had stood (was onside)

:hehe: Like we're going to believe you've had a girlfriend.

Latex, with a permanently surprised expression doesn't count.

Pokster
05-11-2017, 01:13 PM
:hehe: Like we're going to believe you've had a girlfriend.

Latex, with a permanently surprised expression doesn't count.

Had your mum... but there again, who hasn't

05-11-2017, 01:14 PM
But you must admit that the thing which brings you real joy is a thing which panders to your pathological hatred of the Arsenal Football Club?

Errrr, no. I can't say I'm as bothered as I used to be - as you must agree - but hatred? Not really sure why you think so tbh...we all have a persona on here and enjoy a good moan but not even the arch Wenger-outers actually hate the club :shrug:

Sir C
05-11-2017, 01:16 PM
Errrr, no. I can't say I'm as bothered as I used to be - as you must agree - but hatred? Not really sure why you think so tbh...we all have a persona on here and enjoy a good moan but not even the arch Wenger-outers actually hate the club :shrug:

Fúck me, how many years is it? And you can still be :fishing: with such obvious bait? :hehe:

I'm a little diasppointed, to be honest.

05-11-2017, 01:17 PM
Fúck me, how many years is it? And you can still be :fishing: with such obvious bait? :hehe:

I'm a little diasppointed, to be honest.

Oh fúck off. I've got chickens to chase :wave:

Luis Anaconda
05-11-2017, 01:35 PM
I was stood in a pub in Putney called the Coat and Badge. I specifically remember thinking when Neville fouled Bergkamp 'HA HA HA HA HA there goes your treble HA HA HA HA'

:-(

Still, I was able to forget my despair slightly by getting stuck into a lamb shwarma from Kebab King. :cloud9:
I have a horrible feeling that was where I watched the European Cup final a few weeks later. Used to drink in Putney a lot in those days