PDA

View Full Version : Mustafi looked very good last night, more like the Mustafi at the beginning of the

Billy Goat Sverige
05-11-2017, 07:16 AM
season. Mustafi/Kos/Holding could be a very good back 3.

Rich
05-11-2017, 07:51 AM
season. Mustafi/Kos/Holding could be a very good back 3.

Gabriel looks strong in the back three as well. Per will go in the summer and so we will have to bring in at least one new CB because we need 5/6 of them if we're going to consistently play three at the back.

That being said, Monreal/Chambers could do a job. In fact, I think it would suit Chambers quite well.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-11-2017, 07:56 AM
Gabriel looks strong in the back three as well. Per will go in the summer and so we will have to bring in at least one new CB because we need 5/6 of them if we're going to consistently play three at the back.

That being said, Monreal/Chambers could do a job. In fact, I think it would suit Chambers quite well.

Mertesacker just signed a new contract, R. He's now the club water boy.

redgunamo
05-11-2017, 08:48 AM

The fashion does seem to be to have a full back in there as part of the three, doesn't it, maybe because of their extra pace?. I gather Chiellini started out there too, so here's hoping Chambers can emulate him.

Rich
05-11-2017, 11:05 AM
Mertesacker just signed a new contract, R. He's now the club water boy.

FFS! WHY?! He's probably taking home 100k a week. We're being robbed.

Pokster
05-11-2017, 12:01 PM

Ahh but according to WES, we don't spend the money anyway so it doesn't matter if we give it away

Ash
05-11-2017, 12:06 PM

If he's paid £100k a week, Rich, it is what he is worth. The market is always right. See also: Ivan Gazidis, Theon Walcott etc...