PDA

View Full Version : Can you imagine if we had a manager like Allegri :cloud9:

Rich
05-09-2017, 08:01 PM
And imagine if he bought Dybala with him :cloud9:

Don't want this Monaco fella. An also-ran and not a born winner.

Just Trent
05-09-2017, 09:10 PM

Allegri dresses well. Sharp suit and good shoes. None of this big coat nonsense. Allegri was apparently quite keen on coming to London too. I imagine that ship has sailed for another year now. Juve won't give him up without a fight now.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-09-2017, 09:11 PM
Allegri dresses well. Sharp suit and good shoes. None of this big coat nonsense. Allegri was apparently quite keen on coming to London too. I imagine that ship has sailed for another year now. Juve won't give him up without a fight now.

Yes but would he dress so sharp on a wet Wednesday night at Stoke?

Luis Anaconda
05-10-2017, 08:03 AM

What was your view on Allegri's managerial record before taking over a side that is the strongest in its league by a distance?

SWv2
05-10-2017, 09:41 AM
What was your view on Allegri's managerial record before taking over a side that is the strongest in its league by a distance?

Harsh in the extreme expecting Dick to have an opinion on anything other than the Emperor's new clothes.

Luis Anaconda
05-10-2017, 09:46 AM
Harsh in the extreme expecting Dick to have an opinion on anything other than the Emperor's new clothes.
Yes - quite sad really. Although I do like Allegri, this is the man who left Pirlo out of his side and then let him go to Juve on a free. People have been shot for lesser crimes

redgunamo
05-10-2017, 09:52 AM
Yes - quite sad really. Although I do like Allegri, this is the man who left Pirlo out of his side and then let him go to Juve on a free. People have been shot for lesser crimes

Just thinking ahead, wasn't he.

Ash
05-10-2017, 09:52 AM

I am coming to the view that our Richard is actually a complete wind-up character. The author is probably not a young, affulent, South African, right-wing doctor with very superficial opinions about football, but is actually a 54 year-old black lady from west London who votes Green, works as a housing officer in Hounslow and occasionally goes to Craven Cottage to watch Fulham.

Luis Anaconda
05-10-2017, 09:54 AM
Just thinking ahead, wasn't he.

That's some plan - Andrea didn't appreciate it anyway

SWv2
05-10-2017, 10:06 AM

A fine manager it seems but the flip side of a Guardiola or Enrique being handed the luxury of Messi/Suarez etc he has the defensive quartet of Buffon + 3 which would give any manager a basis of success.

Anyway, and I accept it is difficult to keep up, I think it was just yesterday when Richard was announcing his position that AW was a changed man and should stay as in fact it was our Chief Executive which was perhaps the issue.

redgunamo
05-10-2017, 10:12 AM
That's some plan - Andrea didn't appreciate it anyway

Yeah, all those trophies :-(

In fairness, Milan is somewhat nicer than Turin, though not by much.

SWv2
05-10-2017, 10:15 AM
I am coming to the view that our Richard is actually a complete wind-up character. The author is probably not a young, affulent, South African, right-wing doctor with very superficial opinions about football, but is actually a 54 year-old black lady from west London who votes Green, works as a housing officer in Hounslow and occasionally goes to Craven Cottage to watch Fulham.

Quite, while I may not be as specific on the demographic profiling which you have carried out the suggestion that he's a wind up has long been a suggestion.

Luis Anaconda
05-10-2017, 10:42 AM
Yeah, all those trophies :-(

In fairness, Milan is somewhat nicer than Turin, though not by much.
A man is more than trophies, r. At least that is what the man himself said in his book. Very good read - likes his PlayStation

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
05-10-2017, 10:59 AM

I think he's a ****

IUFG
05-10-2017, 11:09 AM
I think he's a ****

nicely put, h

redgunamo
05-10-2017, 11:24 AM
A man is more than trophies, r. At least that is what the man himself said in his book. Very good read - likes his PlayStation

Just don't like his sort, I'm afraid. Even on FIFA.

Luis Anaconda
05-10-2017, 11:28 AM
Just don't like his sort, I'm afraid. Even on FIFA.

:hehe: I should have realised. You must have loved Juve playing with Mandzukic, Higuain and Dybala last night. Quite a front three

Rich
05-10-2017, 11:35 AM

I'll be perfectly honest with you, LA - I have no idea. I just like the cut of his jib and think it's time for us to try something new. However, I have made my peace with the fact Wenger is staying for two more years at the very least. It could be worse, I suppose.

It matters not now that the cricket season has begun, of course. Don't Hants look good? I sense a championship battle with Middlesex.

Luis Anaconda
05-10-2017, 11:52 AM
I'll be perfectly honest with you, LA - I have no idea. I just like the cut of his jib and think it's time for us to try something new. However, I have made my peace with the fact Wenger is staying for two more years at the very least. It could be worse, I suppose.

It matters not now that the cricket season has begun, of course. Don't Hants look good? I sense a championship battle with Middlesex.

Nice to see Carberry back. Going to be very tight this year. Probably be little difference between winning the title and getting relegated. Be interesting to see what Mason Crane can do this year - if he can get a game. Surrey look strong and Yorkshire, too. Tough to call