PSRB
05-09-2017, 11:49 AM
Gazidis or AW leaving in the Summer

Bye bye Ivan I would think

Rich
05-09-2017, 11:50 AM
Gazidis or AW leaving in the Summer

Bye bye Ivan I would think

:nod: Always hated him anyway. Good riddance. And we don't need a DoF either. Wenger has shown that he can change and can win things in the last few weeks. And it looks like we might scrape into the top 4 after all.

Ash
05-09-2017, 12:16 PM
:nod: Always hated him anyway. Good riddance. And we don't need a DoF either. Wenger has shown that he can change and can win things in the last few weeks. And it looks like we might scrape into the top 4 after all.

FFS Rich, you really do sway in the wind don't you? As the West Ham fans were singing the other week: "Wenger In! Wenger Out! In! Out! In! Out! Shake it all about!"

SWv2
05-09-2017, 12:24 PM

Why do you hate him?

Always struck me as a rather anonymous Chief Exec figure, prone to the odd utter silly *******s quote to the media, but not really meddling in football affairs - which is essentially what one wants from that position in a football club.

The rest of your post is nonsense so I applaud your consistency in this respect.

Sir C
05-09-2017, 12:27 PM
FFS Rich, you really do sway in the wind don't you? As the West Ham fans were singing the other week: "Wenger In! Wenger Out! In! Out! In! Out! Shake it all about!"

That boy's got the brains of the foetid green slime at the bottom of a stagnant pond.

Mo Britain less Europe
05-09-2017, 12:27 PM
Gazidis is smug and he is way overpaidd. You don't need to pay a guy like that millions of pounds. What does be bring to the club? Glorified press officer.

Sir C
05-09-2017, 12:30 PM
Gazidis is smug and he is way overpaidd. You don't need to pay a guy like that millions of pounds. What does be bring to the club? Glorified press officer.

Hold on, he's Chief Executive of a business turning over some £200 million a year and you've decided he's overpaid? Is that because you have spent days shadowing him and noting what he does to run such a business, or are you simply some sort of Class War social justic warrior?

redgunamo
05-09-2017, 12:30 PM
Why do you hate him?

South African, innit.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-09-2017, 12:32 PM
gazidis or aw leaving in the summer

bye bye ivan i would think

#teamivan!!

Mo Britain less Europe
05-09-2017, 12:33 PM
Hold on, he's Chief Executive of a business turning over some £200 million a year and you've decided he's overpaid? Is that because you have spent days shadowing him and noting what he does to run such a business, or are you simply some sort of Class War social justic warrior?

Tell me what you've gleaned from your days of shadowing him and I'll tell you my reasons.

SWv2
05-09-2017, 12:35 PM
South African, innit.

I see, are you suggesting that IG and Richard are from different, perhaps warring, tribes?

Sir C
05-09-2017, 12:35 PM
Tell me what you've gleaned from your days of shadowing him and I'll tell you my reasons.

So on the basis of no evidence at all, you know he does nothing and is overpaid? I have indeed not shadowed him, but the evidence on my side is that i) such a business does not run itself, so he must be doing something, and ii) the board of directors see fit to pay him such a salary, so one imagines that they consider him worth it.

Pokster
05-09-2017, 12:36 PM

Shown he can change and win things... we have beaten 1 decent side and he went back to a back 4 at Spurs when we were 2-0 down..... and how do you see us getting into the top 4?

Rich
05-09-2017, 12:40 PM
Why do you hate him?

Always struck me as a rather anonymous Chief Exec figure, prone to the odd utter silly *******s quote to the media, but not really meddling in football affairs - which is essentially what one wants from that position in a football club.

The rest of your post is nonsense so I applaud your consistency in this respect.

Smarmy chap that has allowed Wenger too much freedom over the last few years.

Pokster
05-09-2017, 12:43 PM

He's the smarmy chap that AW interviewed

SWv2
05-09-2017, 12:46 PM
#teamivan!!

I have never understood the rush to hang Ivan out or make him scapegoat.

As a board we are unaware of them directly meddling in football affairs (unless they signed Lucas Perez to appease fans), also we are unaware (to date) of them ever withholding funds from the manager in respect of team strengthening.

Easier to 'blame' then AW for some all the same.

SWv2
05-09-2017, 12:51 PM

So you are suggesting he is gotten rid of by the club while retaining and still allowing Wenger the same degree of freedom as witnessed by your assertion that the club does not need a DoF - despite you, indeed none of us, knowing the full terms of reference for what a DoF would be expected to bring to the football club.

You thick.

Mo Britain less Europe
05-09-2017, 12:59 PM
So on the basis of no evidence at all, you know he does nothing and is overpaid? I have indeed not shadowed him, but the evidence on my side is that i) such a business does not run itself, so he must be doing something, and ii) the board of directors see fit to pay him such a salary, so one imagines that they consider him worth it.

Your "evidence" is not evidence. Your are just saying that because something is, it must be good. For starters he gets paid over twice what the Liverpool equivalent gets paid. Why?

redgunamo
05-09-2017, 01:07 PM
Your "evidence" is not evidence. Your are just saying that because something is, it must be good. For starters he gets paid over twice what the Liverpool equivalent gets paid. Why?

Is it because we make twice as much money as Liverpool?