PDA

View Full Version : So it's approaching that time of the year when we tell Arsenal who they should sign

World's End Stella
05-09-2017, 09:11 AM
this summer, regardless of how little we actually know about any of the players we recommend. :-)

Butland (assuming he passes the physical)
Bakayoko (cause we've needed someone like him since Vieira)
Bernardo Silva (cause he's ace)
Someone that can play left wingback in 343 (I'll leave it to deviants like Anaconda to come up with a name)
Jardim (Wenger out)

And all of that means we can sell Walcott, Coquelin, Giroud, Perez and, if we're really lucky, Ramsey.

Anyone who disagrees needs a new hobby etc etc

Billy Goat Sverige
05-09-2017, 09:15 AM
this summer, regardless of how little we actually know about any of the players we recommend. :-)

Someone that can play left wingback in 343 (I'll leave it to deviants like Anaconda to come up with a name)
Jardim (Wenger out)

And all of that means we can sell Walcott, Coquelin, Giroud, Perez and, if we're really lucky, Ramsey.

Just seen he's rejected the DoF idea. WENGER OUT!!

redgunamo
05-09-2017, 09:19 AM
If we do, we'll probably fiddle with the squad a bit. If we don't, there's no reason to change much and Wenger might take the opportunity to win us the league again *without* Bayern and Barcelona-shaped distractions derailing our season for a change.

Fair enough, imo.

Jardim (Wenger out)

redgunamo
05-09-2017, 09:20 AM
Just seen he's rejected the DoF idea. WENGER OUT!!

What's all this?

Billy Goat Sverige
05-09-2017, 09:21 AM
What's all this?

http://news.arseblog.com/2017/05/wenger-dismisses-suggestions-of-director-of-football-full-transcript/

Luis Anaconda
05-09-2017, 09:23 AM

Jardim (Wenger out)

Rather have Pickford than Butland - both will probably have outstanding performances against us in the next week. Following Forster's tomorrow. ****ing hell - three good English keepers in a row. All playing for S teams in red-and-white stripes.
Sead Kolasinac will probably be the left wing back.

Don't you love Coq anymore - thought he was your favourite player

redgunamo
05-09-2017, 09:26 AM
http://news.arseblog.com/2017/05/wenger-dismisses-suggestions-of-director-of-football-full-transcript/

Cheers. That all fits with what He's said before, that all that sort of thing will be discussed and decided at the end of the season and He doesn't want to talk about it now.

Anyway, He *is* our director of football already. What people seem to be wanting is a new manager/head coach/whatever.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-09-2017, 09:36 AM
Rather have Pickford than Butland - both will probably have outstanding performances against us in the next week. Following Forster's tomorrow. ****ing hell - three good English keepers in a row. All playing for S teams in red-and-white stripes.
Sead Kolasinac will probably be the left wing back.

Don't you love Coq anymore - thought he was your favourite player

Szczesny will probably come back in any case.

SWv2
05-09-2017, 09:36 AM

Jardim (Wenger out)

You may as well take the big unit Monaco left back while you're at it, Mendy I think?

Bakayoko has turned us down, just thought I would mention that again.

I would be throwing a few pounds at Gylfi Siggurdson myself, very good player, to back up the Ramsey and Xhaka partnership that is 100% going to be in place if Wenger stays which I think we all expect.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-09-2017, 09:38 AM
You may as well take the big unit Monaco left back while you're at it, Mendy I think?

Bakayoko has turned us down, just thought I would mention that again.

I would be throwing a few pounds at Gylfi Siggurdson myself, very good player, to back up the Ramsey and Xhaka partnership that is 100% going to be in place if Wenger stays which I think we all expect.

I think the director of football search is real and his comments this morning lead me to believe he'll never work with one. I can see him leaving tbh.

Luis Anaconda
05-09-2017, 09:39 AM
Szczesny will probably come back in any case.

Very true - keep forgetting about him

SWv2
05-09-2017, 09:44 AM
I think the director of football search is real and his comments this morning lead me to believe he'll never work with one. I can see him leaving tbh.

Yes I've just seen him on SSN, quite rattled almost. Certainly fighting talk.

I have been told by the proverbial people who know people that it is either Ivan or Arsene this summer. Very good chance this is of course utter *******s but would be very interesting if true.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-09-2017, 09:49 AM

I have been told by the proverbial people who know people that it is either Ivan or Arsene this summer. Very good chance this is of course utter *******s but would be very interesting if true.

Does seem that way, with Ivan wanting a DoF and Arsene basically saying get ****ed. I imagine both are sending emails to Kroenke daily trying to get him on side, oblivious to the fact he reported their email addresses as spam and they now go straight to the trash.

redgunamo
05-09-2017, 09:50 AM

Makes sense though, doesn't it. Kick Wenger upstairs and we get a new manager, making IG footballistically superfluous, the proverbial deadwood, if you will.

redgunamo
05-09-2017, 09:51 AM
Does seem that way, with Ivan wanting a DoF and Arsene basically saying get ****ed. I imagine both are sending emails to Kroenke daily trying to get him on side, oblivious to the fact he reported their email addresses as spam and they now go straight to the trash.

looooooooool.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-09-2017, 10:53 AM
Makes sense though, doesn't it. Kick Wenger upstairs and we get a new manager, making IG footballistically superfluous, the proverbial deadwood, if you will.

Except that Wenger will want to be a manager not a DoF

Tony C
05-09-2017, 11:58 AM
Trabelsi as cover for Ox - sell Hector
Konchesky on left - Gibbs = Ham Roll
Mexes at centre half...
Djemba Djemba in the middle with Jacka
And that lad from Monaco...he looks a bit useful...Thierry Henry...apparently called Unree

Tony C
05-09-2017, 12:00 PM
Can't have the Portuguese kid...Ronaldo???! Seen to many of these kids fail...proper ham roll him...united can have him

Ash
05-09-2017, 12:07 PM

:hehe: :clap: