PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone top this if the kid most likely to be beaten up at school category

Luis Anaconda
05-09-2017, 08:25 AM
From a friend of friend on Facebook

"My son wants a Fez – and only a Fez – for his 8th birthday. Yes, this is a genuine enquiry. Yes, I know you can get fancy-dress ones from a party shop. YES I KNOW. Remember, this is for a child who already has a range of bow-ties, a deerstalker and a pipe in his wardrobe."

The boy is called Cosmo

Sir C
05-09-2017, 08:27 AM

"My son wants a Fez – and only a Fez – for his 8th birthday. Yes, this is a genuine enquiry. Yes, I know you can get fancy-dress ones from a party shop. YES I KNOW. Remember, this is for a child who already has a range of bow-ties, a deerstalker and a pipe in his wardrobe."

The boy is called Cosmo

Dear God, imagine if this were your progency. I guess that in theory you'd love it anyway, but... the disappointment. :-(

Sir C
05-09-2017, 08:32 AM

The boy is called Cosmo

Wait, here is some amazing modern parenting from Facebook.

Burney
05-09-2017, 08:36 AM

The boy is called Cosmo

I'm imagining something along these lines...

redgunamo
05-09-2017, 08:41 AM

Children is not rocket science; anybody can do it. People just need to stop looking for excuses.

Luis Anaconda
05-09-2017, 08:42 AM
I'm imagining something along these lines...

That's the one. He turned out well

"James is now Lauren after a sex reassignment operation. I actually think she still seems confused and delirious. In fact the whole family are living in a world of fantasy, delirious, disfunctional and delusion."

Pokster
05-09-2017, 08:42 AM
Dear God, imagine if this were your progency. I guess that in theory you'd love it anyway, but... the disappointment. :-(

You'd be happy your son had a deerstalker,pipe and bow ties though

Luis Anaconda
05-09-2017, 08:43 AM

There are some wonderful quotes like that on the Highgate Mums Twitter feed. Would be more amusing if my sister wasn't one of them

Monty92
05-09-2017, 09:02 AM

The boy is called Cosmo

My father-in-law has ensured that my daughter won't have the stupidest name in the family - he's calling his kid "Dominion".

Pokster
05-09-2017, 09:10 AM
My father-in-law has ensured that my daughter won't have the stupidest name in the family - he's calling his kid "Dominion".

Isn't yours called Anus??

Burney
05-09-2017, 09:12 AM

I suppose at least the poor little sod can call himself 'Dom'. Poor little Anus has no such option. Unless she goes for 'Inny' or something.

Luis Anaconda
05-09-2017, 09:17 AM
I suppose at least the poor little sod can call himself 'Dom'. Poor little Anus has no such option. Unless she goes for 'Inny' or something.

But if Dominion has poor skin, he will get called Dominos

Monty92
05-09-2017, 09:20 AM

That's what we habitually call her.

SWv2
05-09-2017, 09:30 AM

The boy is called Cosmo

A deerstalker is okay. The pipe I could not condone on an 8 year old kid, gives the wrong message.