PDA

View Full Version : After saying local elections were completely pointless

Peter
05-05-2017, 01:44 PM
I did actually go and vote last night and I am glad I did. They had a wonderful young ragdoll cat in the polling station and I have been alerted to the possibility of available kittens.

To ensure it remained pointless in a political sense I voted Green ;)

Sir C
05-05-2017, 01:48 PM
I did actually go and vote last night and I am glad I did. They had a wonderful young ragdoll cat in the polling station and I have been alerted to the possibility of available kittens.

Are they always floppy, p? I've never met one. What if it was chased by a dog and went all floppy :-(

SWv2
05-05-2017, 01:54 PM

Is this code or something?

Peter
05-05-2017, 01:58 PM
Are they always floppy, p? I've never met one. What if it was chased by a dog and went all floppy :-(

No, its complete *******s. They are rather more gentle than your average moggy but in every other sense are exactly like any other cat. Just much prettier. My boy chases the dog.

Peter
05-05-2017, 01:59 PM
Is this code or something?

No. I like cats :)

Luis Anaconda
05-05-2017, 02:01 PM

Greens or ragdoll cats?

Burney
05-05-2017, 02:01 PM

There's some northern Labour chap on the train expostulating loudly about how Labour have lost Tees Valley and how it's the Blairites' fault.

I hope you feel suitably guilty, p :hehe:

Sir C
05-05-2017, 02:03 PM
No, its complete *******s. They are rather more gentle than your average moggy but in every other sense are exactly like any other cat. Just much prettier. My boy chases the dog.

Aww :love:

Pic? (Cat, not you. Although I wouldn't mind one of you as long as it's naked. Or just the cóck. :thumbup: )

Sir C
05-05-2017, 02:03 PM
Greens or ragdoll cats?

It's the lack of protein in their diet, you know.

Peter
05-05-2017, 02:19 PM
Aww :love:

Pic? (Cat, not you. Although I wouldn't mind one of you as long as it's naked. Or just the cóck. :thumbup: )

Chewy

Peter
05-05-2017, 02:21 PM
There's some northern Labour chap on the train expostulating loudly about how Labour have lost Tees Valley and how it's the Blairites' fault.

I hope you feel suitably guilty, p :hehe:

Ah, so now winning matters does it?

Tossers

Sir C
05-05-2017, 02:24 PM

Chewy

Aw look at that little baby! Give her (him?) a little headbash from me and some tiny baby kisses on his tum tum k?

Peter
05-05-2017, 02:26 PM
Aw look at that little baby! Give her (him?) a little headbash from me and some tiny baby kisses on his tum tum k?

He would prefer something to eat. Smoked ham, perhaps a shoulder of lamb?

Luis Anaconda
05-05-2017, 02:28 PM

How does he feel about half a dozen natives then lobsters or Dover Soles?

Sir C
05-05-2017, 02:33 PM

A shoulder of lamb? What is he, a Bengal tiger?

Ash
05-05-2017, 02:37 PM
How does he feel about half a dozen natives then lobsters or Dover Soles?

Is a native a cocktail?

Sir C
05-05-2017, 02:40 PM
Is a native a cocktail?

It's an oyster, a. A native British oyster, as opposed to your fancy furrin Pacific rock oyster.

SWv2
05-05-2017, 02:48 PM
It's an oyster, a. A native British oyster, as opposed to your fancy furrin Pacific rock oyster.

Probably Irish.

redgunamo
05-05-2017, 05:33 PM
Probably Irish.

Right, the Galway festival is legendary, of course.