PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone caught up with James O'Brian on LBC ?

7sisters
05-05-2017, 11:39 AM
Good Lord, this chap has to hold some kind of record in droning leftie monologues. He appears so in love with his own meanderings, 'm amazed he leaves any time for contributors..

Sir C
05-05-2017, 11:41 AM
Good Lord, this chap has to hold some kind of record in droning leftie monologues. He appears so in love with his own meanderings, 'm amazed he leaves any time for contributors..

One of my staff leaves my car radio tuned to LBC when he cleans or fuels it. One day recently I listened to five minutes of it.

I'm going to fire the ****.

Ash
05-05-2017, 11:58 AM

I don't think I've listened to LBC since the days of Brian Hayes and Mike Dicken.

Burney
05-05-2017, 11:59 AM
One of my staff leaves my car radio tuned to LBC when he cleans or fuels it. One day recently I listened to five minutes of it.

I'm going to fire the ****.

He looks like a sad ginger testicle

Sir C
05-05-2017, 12:00 PM
He looks like a sad ginger testicle

He's as bald as an egg and six foot five. He's often miserable, I grant you.

Burney
05-05-2017, 12:04 PM
He's as bald as an egg and six foot five. He's often miserable, I grant you.

Ah, yes. I meant the O'Brien creature, tbh.

Sir C
05-05-2017, 12:09 PM
Ah, yes. I meant the O'Brien creature, tbh.

Oh right, yes.

Apparently they also have an appalling fellow named Ferrari, who attended my school. The shame of it!

Monty92
05-05-2017, 12:11 PM
Oh right, yes.

Apparently they also have an appalling fellow named Ferrari, who attended my school. The shame of it!

I think you'd like Ferrari - conservative on most issues.

Sir C
05-05-2017, 12:12 PM
I think you'd like Ferrari - conservative on most issues.

Did you enjoy Temper?

Burney
05-05-2017, 12:13 PM
Oh right, yes.

He was the fat chap who assisted Abbott in her self-immolation the other day, wasn't he?

Sir C
05-05-2017, 12:15 PM
He was the fat chap who assisted Abbott in her self-immolation the other day, wasn't he?

I believe you're right, yes; so I suppose we might allow him some slack. He did rather reel her in, didn't he?

So, upon reflection, wd nf, wd ec.

Burney
05-05-2017, 12:18 PM
I believe you're right, yes; so I suppose we might allow him some slack. He did rather reel her in, didn't he?

So, upon reflection, wd nf, wd ec.

To be fair, she threw herself into the net. Fair play to him for torturing the thick cow for a good long time, though.

Sir C
05-05-2017, 12:19 PM
To be fair, she threw herself into the net. Fair play to him for torturing the thick cow for a good long time, though.

Have you seen her recent one?

"How many nett losses have you suffered."

"At the time of this interview... we've suffered... 50."

"Erm, it's actually 125."

"When I last looked it was 100."

SHE'S A FÚCKING MENTAL CASE!

Monty92
05-05-2017, 12:22 PM
Did you enjoy Temper?

Yes.........

Sir C
05-05-2017, 12:25 PM
Yes.........

.............I'm glad

Burney
05-05-2017, 12:30 PM
Have you seen her recent one?

"How many nett losses have you suffered."

"At the time of this interview... we've suffered... 50."

"Erm, it's actually 125."

"When I last looked it was 100."

SHE'S A FÚCKING MENTAL CASE!

No. She's just really, really fùcking thick.
Whatever the shortcomings of our political class, we're not really used in this country to seeing actual, properly thick people in high office - even as shadows. The far left's accession to the helm of the Labour Party has forced some serious bottom feeders into positions far beyond their capabilities and the lolz are forthcoming as a consequence.

Sir C
05-05-2017, 12:32 PM
No. She's just really, really fùcking thick.
Whatever the shortcomings of our political class, we're not really used in this country to seeing actual, properly thick people in high office - even as shadows. The far left's accession to the helm of the Labour Party has forced some serious bottom feeders into positions far beyond their capabilities and the lolz are forthcoming as a consequence.

She went to Cambridge, for God's sake, she can't actually be educationally subnormal.

I think she's a loony.

Burney
05-05-2017, 12:38 PM
She went to Cambridge, for God's sake, she can't actually be educationally subnormal.

I think she's a loony.

Dear God, man! Have you really got to the ripe old age of your mid 40s (hem hem) without realising that you can go to Cambridge - or any other university for that matter - and still be really, really fùcking thick?