PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Sir Cliff is readying himself to absolutely bum-rape the BBC

Burney
05-04-2017, 11:15 AM
:hehe: Richly deserved. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/04/bbc-attacks-sir-cliff-richards-grossly-unreasonable-spending/

Sir C
05-04-2017, 11:17 AM
:hehe: Richly deserved. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/04/bbc-attacks-sir-cliff-richards-grossly-unreasonable-spending/

:clap: :clap: Get in there Sir Cliff! Let's hope he bankrupts the whole foul organisation.

Burney
05-04-2017, 11:20 AM
:clap: :clap: Get in there Sir Cliff! Let's hope he bankrupts the whole foul organisation.

They're saying they're going to fight it, which means it could get even more expensive. Given that they were hand-in-glove with the South Yorkshire Police, who've already been forced to make a grovelling apology, it could be quite amusing watching the beeb squirm.

IUFG
05-04-2017, 11:36 AM

It'll be bailed out by our ****ing TV tax. Public sector organisations do appear to have absolutely no concept of financial control.

redgunamo
05-04-2017, 11:39 AM
It'll be bailed out by our ****ing TV tax. Public sector organisations do appear to have absolutely no concept of financial control.

Always the way with other people's money, innit, doe. Who cares where it goes or what it's spent on :shrug:

Ash
05-04-2017, 01:06 PM

They'll just shut down BBC4 to pay for it. :-(

Sir C
05-04-2017, 01:08 PM
They'll just shut down BBC4 to pay for it. :-(

Good. Then there will just be BBCs 1 and 2 to go.

Lineker on the dole :cloud9:

Ash
05-04-2017, 01:34 PM
Good. Then there will just be BBCs 1 and 2 to go.

Lineker on the dole :cloud9:

But BBC4 is good. :-( Apart from Sky Atlantic and Sky Arts and the sports channels it's about the only channel I watch. I'll end up watching all dem gangster and hooligan fillums on London Live.

Sir C
05-04-2017, 01:37 PM
But BBC4 is good. :-( Apart from Sky Atlantic and Sky Arts and the sports channels it's about the only channel I watch. I'll end up watching all dem gangster and hooligan fillums on London Live.

Hmm, you may be right.

Perhaps Sky will buy the residual dregs of the BBC. I can't imagine Murdoch employing Lineker, so he'd still get the chop.