PDA

View Full Version : That Ronaldo's a bit good, isn't he.

redgunamo
05-03-2017, 11:15 AM
The sad thing is, normally, a player scoring 3-400 or more goals for one club is a complete game-changer with regards to that club's status (see Bayern München before and after Gerd Müller, for example). For Real Madrid though, he's really just another great legend who played for a great legendary club.

All the same, it's probably just as well he didn't stay at Manchester United :-\

Monty92
05-03-2017, 11:19 AM
The sad thing is, normally, a player scoring 3-400 or more goals for one club is a complete game-changer with regards to that club's status (see Bayern München before and after Gerd Müller, for example). For Real Madrid though, he's really just another great legend who played for a great legendary club.

All the same, it's probably just as well he didn't stay at Manchester United :-\

Meh. Theo's scored 100+ for us. Maybe if he did more underwear adverts he'd get some respect :rolleyes:

Ash
05-03-2017, 11:22 AM
Meh. Theo's scored 100+ for us. Maybe if he did more underwear adverts he'd get some respect :rolleyes:

Worst player to ever score 100 goals for The Arsenal?

redgunamo
05-03-2017, 11:25 AM

I just googled "Theo Walcott Underwear" :-|

Burney
05-03-2017, 11:25 AM
Worst player to ever score 100 goals for The Arsenal?

Cliff Bastin was probably shît, to be fair.

Burney
05-03-2017, 11:27 AM

Bishops Stortford? Nice place and the local plod have a strong attitude to pikeys.

https://twitter.com/CiMcdonald/status/859729830102933504

Monty92
05-03-2017, 11:28 AM
I just googled "Theo Walcott Underwear" :-|

Woof!

redgunamo
05-03-2017, 11:31 AM
Woof!

1---------2-3, imo.

Burney
05-03-2017, 11:36 AM
Woof!

Even his woman flatters to deceive. :-(

Monty92
05-03-2017, 11:37 AM

Perhaps, although I can't adequately express how much I would nonetheless.

Burney
05-03-2017, 11:40 AM
Perhaps, although I can't adequately express how much I would nonetheless.

Well, yes. But what I mean is that she is superficially attractive, but on closer examination the end product isn't really there.

Ash
05-03-2017, 11:41 AM

Sharp knees, eh? :jorge:

Monty92
05-03-2017, 11:46 AM
Well, yes. But what I mean is that she is superficially attractive, but on closer examination the end product isn't really there.

I know what you meant and I simply disagree. His 100 goals and her impossibly perky tits render your insulting analogy meaningless.

Burney
05-03-2017, 11:51 AM
I know what you meant and I simply disagree. His 100 goals and her impossibly perky tits render your insulting analogy meaningless.

There's a slack-jawed vacuity to her that suggests they're ideally matched. They probably spend long evenings discussing their haircuts and think using a naughty word during a game of Scrabble is impossibly edgy.

Take them away. The very sight of them depresses me. :-(

redgunamo
05-03-2017, 12:57 PM
There's a slack-jawed vacuity to her that suggests they're ideally matched. They probably spend long evenings discussing their haircuts and think using a naughty word during a game of Scrabble is impossibly edgy.

I don't think playing Scrabble is what saucy young blondes are for, to be honest.

World's End Stella
05-03-2017, 01:54 PM

Is it really impossible to imagine Theo jamming it into her from behind while she inhales copious amounts of cocaine and felates Ox to completion?

Yes, I suppose it is. However, back in 5.

SWv2
05-03-2017, 01:58 PM

She is a very ordinary looking bird to be fair.

Never fully understood a fascination with her.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-03-2017, 02:05 PM
She is a very ordinary looking bird to be fair.

Never fully understood a fascination with her.

She's probably a 7/10. Footballers should be shagging 9s and 10s. No excuses.

Ash
05-03-2017, 02:07 PM
She's probably a 7/10. Footballers should be shagging 9s and 10s. No excuses.

I don't get this obsession with surfaces.

Maybe she goes like the proverbial screen door in a hurricane. Maybe he loves her.

SWv2
05-03-2017, 02:09 PM

Maybe she goes like the proverbial screen door in a hurricane. Maybe he loves her.

I expect he does. She bought him a coffee machine you know.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-03-2017, 02:12 PM

Probably his sweetheart from his teen years. Made a commitment when they were young and then found it difficult to get out of it, much like Arsene with Theo.

Burney
05-03-2017, 02:12 PM

Theobot 3000 has no capacity for love. All he asks is that his oil is changed and he's fully recharged each night.

Sir C
05-03-2017, 02:16 PM
I expect he does. She bought him a coffee machine you know.

I think they make an absolutely delightful couple. If they were my children I'd be proud and delighted. Well, not so much if they were both my children; that would be a little awkward, not to mention illegal. Except in Wales.

Burney
05-03-2017, 02:20 PM
I think they make an absolutely delightful couple. If they were my children I'd be proud and delighted. Well, not so much if they were both my children; that would be a little awkward, not to mention illegal. Except in Wales.

Also, it would suggest they were by different mothers, I'd have thought.

SWv2
05-03-2017, 02:23 PM

And travellers.

Sir C
05-03-2017, 02:24 PM

Are you denying my right to temporarily identify as black?

Burney
05-03-2017, 02:25 PM
Are you denying my right to temporarily identify as black?

Not at all. I am, however, denying your genetic material to identify as black.

Sir C
05-03-2017, 02:27 PM
Not at all. I am, however, denying your genetic material to identify as black.

Talking of which, Jack never told me whether she is now a lady again :-(

Burney
05-03-2017, 02:28 PM
Talking of which, Jack never told me whether she is now a lady again :-(

But she's back 'driving stick' apparently. Form an orderly queue for your portion of raging mental fantasist single mum, gentlemen. :-\

'No, no, please. After you.'

Sir C
05-03-2017, 02:32 PM
But she's back 'driving stick' apparently. Form an orderly queue for your portion of raging mental fantasist single mum, gentlemen. :-\

'No, no, please. After you.'

"Hello darling I'm home! Which particular chronic mental/physical ailment are you suffering with today? Any rapes, assaults, (verbal or physical) or other tragedies to report?"

Burney
05-03-2017, 02:37 PM
"Hello darling I'm home! Which particular chronic mental/physical ailment are you suffering with today? Any rapes, assaults, (verbal or physical) or other tragedies to report?"

:hehe: Someone got her with a good one the other day after she'd made a big fuss about Rod Liddle suggesting she might not actually be disabled and how she was going to sue, etc, etc. Then she mentioned prescription charges, only for someone to ask why, as a registered disabled person, she wasn't exempt from prescription charges like every other registered disabled person in the UK.

Answer came there none. :hehe: