PDA

View Full Version : Wah gwan greetings from italy

Pat Vegas
05-03-2017, 10:14 AM
They take the piss out of British weather. Rains here all the time imo

Sir C
05-03-2017, 10:17 AM
They take the piss out of British weather. Rains here all the time imo

Ciao, f. Are you injoying the pasta and the vino collapso?

Pat Vegas
05-03-2017, 10:38 AM
:nod: carbs overload will have to go back on the regime.

I thought in Italy they were protective of their food. You can get chips on a pizza.

Why not move to Italy sir c. Brother in law has 3 places one was 60k 2 garages. ARoom just for a washing machine which is bigger than the living room in my flat A cellar and even has its own cave a proper cave in a mountain it's quite odd. 1 hour to drive to Milan and 5 mins from Swiss border.

Marlboro 5 euro 30

Sir C
05-03-2017, 10:40 AM

I thought in Italy they were protective of their food. You can get chips on a pizza.

Why not move to Italy sir c. Brother in law has 3 places one was 60k 2 garages. ARoom just for a washing machine which is bigger than the living room in my flat A cellar and even has its own cave a proper cave in a mountain it's quite odd. 1 hour to drive to Milan and 5 mins from Swiss border.

Marlboro 5 euro 30

Too many foireigners, f. Plus, my total fortune is now worth about 2 euros.

Burney
05-03-2017, 10:42 AM

Marlboro 5 euro 30

To be fair, that part of Italy couldn't be much further from the home of Pizza while still being in mainland Italy.