PDA

View Full Version : Woman rejects medical advances that have cut birth mortality rates drastically and

Burney
04-28-2017, 02:40 PM
seems to think she should be congratulated for being quite so fûcking thick.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/apr/28/experience-i-had-a-free-birth

My favourite line: "I didn’t have the mental space to be challenged"

:hehe: If you ask me, if there's one thing this woman has, it's plenty of mental space.

Monty92
04-28-2017, 02:49 PM
Yes, it's precisely this type of person that gives meditation a terrible name :-(

Burney
04-28-2017, 02:52 PM
Yes, it's precisely this type of person that gives meditation a terrible name :-(

Yes. It's amazing how easy it is to empty your mind when there's the thick end of fûck all in there to start with.

I liked this comment:

I had a free birth too. My husband and I birthed our son, Pangolin, in the car park of the Old White Hart Inn on the A3. We both wanted a white stag to be his spirit animal. Yes, it was just me, my husband, Pangolin, and some foxes watching from the bushes. We fed them the afterbirth. Watching them gobble it down, I felt such a strong sense of one-ness with nature, it was truly miraculous.

Monty92
04-28-2017, 02:55 PM
Surely the guardian's just been trolled again, Godfrey style?

Burney
04-28-2017, 02:57 PM
Surely the guardian's just been trolled again, Godfrey style?

You'd think, wouldn't you? I got very suspicious when she said she put pictures of the afterbirth on Instagram :hehe:

redgunamo
04-28-2017, 05:05 PM
No, it's childbirth. Not brain surgery. She's quite right; let the dollies get on with it, it's sod all of anybody else's business.

People need to stop being homos, imo. About this, I mean. Not in general. Death in childbirth hasn't been an issue for the human race for ages. Six billion or so of us nowadays, isn't it? And that's just redgunamos :-\

seems to think she should be congratulated for being quite so fûcking thick.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/apr/28/experience-i-had-a-free-birth

My favourite line: "I didn’t have the mental space to be challenged"

:hehe: If you ask me, if there's one thing this woman has, it's plenty of mental space.