PDA

View Full Version : Bank Holiday weekend plans?

Pat Vegas
04-28-2017, 10:45 AM
9 characters

Luis Anaconda
04-28-2017, 11:15 AM
9 characters

Friday: drink to forget about Sunday;
Saturday: drink to forget about Sunday;
Sunday: drink ludicrous amounts to get through the day
Monday: no plans - maybe take in the exhibition of Peter Lindbergh's fashion photography at the Kunsthalle

Burney
04-28-2017, 11:18 AM
Monday: no plans - maybe take in the exhibition of Peter Lindbergh's fashion photography at the Kunsthalle

Your mum's a Kunsthalle.

Pat Vegas
04-28-2017, 11:22 AM

I am off to Italy tomorrow. I may even forget about the match.

redgunamo
04-28-2017, 11:23 AM
Your mum's a Kunsthalle.

What about "Your mum's an exhibition of Peter Lindbergh's fashion photography"?

Burney
04-28-2017, 11:27 AM
What about "Your mum's an exhibition of Peter Lindbergh's fashion photography"?

Actually, I can't believe I've let that slip. La's intending to attend an exhibition of fashion photography like some sort of screaming heemasex?

The only possible excuse for that sort of thing is if by doing it he's hoping to get into some bird's knickers imo.

Luis Anaconda
04-28-2017, 11:28 AM
Your mum's a Kunsthalle.

Say what you like about the Germans (and your mum) but the word "Kunst" for art pretty much nails it. They come very close with Kunden for customers, depending on how soft you make the T

Luis Anaconda
04-28-2017, 11:31 AM
Actually, I can't believe I've let that slip. La's intending to attend an exhibition of fashion photography like some sort of screaming heemasex?

The only possible excuse for that sort of thing is if by doing it he's hoping to get into some bird's knickers imo.

I would like to point out that there's actually very little chance of me getting out of bed on Monday

redgunamo
04-28-2017, 11:36 AM

Yes, indeed. I attend such functions on a fairly regular basis myself :-|

And talking of all that sort of thing, I notice The Face magazine is making a comeback. Perhaps LA fancies a bit of that?

redgunamo
04-28-2017, 11:37 AM
Oh, no, wait. I see what you mean :homer:

I would like to point out that there's actually very little chance of me getting out of bed on Monday

Burney
04-28-2017, 11:42 AM
Yes, indeed. I attend such functions on a fairly regular basis myself :-|

And talking of all that sort of thing, I notice The Face magazine is making a comeback. Perhaps LA fancies a bit of that?

You poor chap. I take it you mean you do this to keep the little wifelet happy? Or are you rather publicly confessing to rampant infidelity? :hehe:

redgunamo
04-28-2017, 12:00 PM
You poor chap. I take it you mean you do this to keep the little wifelet happy? Or are you rather publicly confessing to rampant infidelity? :hehe:

The former naturally. No infidel, I'm C of E.

Ash
04-28-2017, 12:09 PM
9 characters

Oh, is it a bank holiday?

Oops, looks like all the work stuff I thought I was going to do on Monday will not now be done. :-\

Might need to get the book of excuses out.

Billy Goat Sverige
04-28-2017, 12:12 PM
9 characters

We had planned to pick up our car but they're shutting for the whole weekend, the complete and utter work-shy ****s.

The Insider
04-28-2017, 12:24 PM
All plans on hold thanks to those ****ers at Nat West.

The term Bank Holiday has a whole new meaning.

:titles:

redgunamo
04-28-2017, 12:32 PM
We had planned to pick up our car but they're shutting for the whole weekend, the complete and utter work-shy ****s.

Eurotrash, B. You're better off out of it #sexit

SWv2
04-28-2017, 01:05 PM
Oh, is it a bank holiday?

Oops, looks like all the work stuff I thought I was going to do on Monday will not now be done. :-\

Might need to get the book of excuses out.

You don’t need an excuse as the stuff you were going to do on Monday you can’t because it is a Bank Holiday, not your fault.

It will thus be done on Tuesday, or Wednesday.

I love Bank Holidays.

Ash
04-28-2017, 01:17 PM
You don’t need an excuse as the stuff you were going to do on Monday you can’t because it is a Bank Holiday, not your fault.

It will thus be done on Tuesday, or Wednesday.

I love Bank Holidays.

Not if I've had plenty of time to do them. #lastminute

I love Bank Holidays too, generally. Not when I've been freelancing though.

Pokster
04-28-2017, 02:54 PM
9 characters

Tour De Yorkshire tomorrow, so loads of roads closed and can't get anywhere...so football coaching and watching TV