PDA

View Full Version : As much as i would like Arsene to go this summer i find it weird that

Billy Goat Sverige
04-26-2017, 01:06 PM
Man Utd fans seem joyous at the thought of him staying, when despite him being seemingly rubbish in their eyes he's still got a decent chance of finishing above them and having an all round better season than them in what is considered his worst ever season.

Ash
04-26-2017, 01:10 PM
Man Utd fans seem joyous at the thought of him staying, when despite him being seemingly rubbish in their eyes he's still got a decent chance of finishing above them and is having an all round better season than them in what is considered his worst ever season.

It must be a little bit uncomfortable for him that the only voices he hears calling for him to stay are from opposition fans.

redgunamo
04-26-2017, 01:15 PM
It must be a little bit uncomfortable for him that the only voices he hears calling for him to stay are from opposition fans.

I hardly think Colorado count as opposition nowadays, do they?

Oh, I see what you mean. Sorry :homer:

7sisters
04-26-2017, 01:25 PM
Even if he wins the cup he should still fark off tbf.
I mean, it's not as if we haven't been through all this before, following a spirited Wembley win.

He really should seize upon the opportunity of bowing out with the silverware..
Take exit path to glory old man, and all that.

Pat Vegas
04-26-2017, 01:26 PM
Even if he wins the cup he should still fark off tbf.
I mean, it's not as if we haven't been through all this before, following a spirited Wembley win.

He really should seize upon the opportunity of bowing out with the silverware..
Take exit path to glory old man, and all that.

What will happen is we will go on a lovely winning streak with the new formation
and that formation will need to be allowed 2 years with wenger to give it a try.

only to lose the first game of next season.

Billy Goat Sverige
04-26-2017, 01:29 PM
What will happen is we will go on a lovely winning streak with the new formation
and that formation will need to be allowed 2 years with wenger to give it a try.

I think he'll go back to the old formation next season even if we win every game from now until the end of the season.

Pat Vegas
04-26-2017, 01:29 PM
I think he'll go back to the old formation next season even if we win every game from now until the end of the season.

:hehe: exactly we can't be getting carried away.

though at least he is trying something. Better than his old tactics of bringing on Cygan

Ash
04-26-2017, 01:33 PM

We always* lose the first game of the season, Pat. It's tradition.

* Feels that way, from the days of losing the the likes of Nottingham Forest and Bristol City.

redgunamo
04-26-2017, 01:35 PM

* Feels that way, from the days of losing the the likes of Nottingham Forest and Bristol City.

And Mick Quinn :-|

Pat Vegas
04-26-2017, 01:37 PM

I want Wenger to stay now anyway.

SWv2
04-26-2017, 01:47 PM
Man Utd fans seem joyous at the thought of him staying, when despite him being seemingly rubbish in their eyes he's still got a decent chance of finishing above them and having an all round better season than them in what is considered his worst ever season.

Fans of opposition teams wallowing in what they read as the chaos surrounding the football club – a manager who appears to not know if he will still be manager in 6 weeks, a board who appear to not know who will be manager in 6 weeks, fans in-fighting at matches, Arsenal Fan TV, banners, overhead aeroplanes playing silly buggers.

They see not continued top 4 finishes as success despite the fact that a lot of them would dearly love their teams to enjoy this success.

Equally they know we are not likely to change at all while Wenger is in charge, we won’t be genuine title contenders because we continue to appear to make the same errors annually.

United fans (to use your specific example) I think have genuine reason for optimism next season as they see JM as having steadied their ship after a few up and down years, one trophy already, perhaps another and with it CL success. They also have a decent chance of usurping their City rivals and maybe even confining them to Europa League football, a “nightmare” scenario under Pep who instead was to deliver them to the land of footballing milk and honey.

They will also spend very big again this summer.

Luis Anaconda
04-26-2017, 02:01 PM
Fans of opposition teams wallowing in what they read as the chaos surrounding the football club – a manager who appears to not know if he will still be manager in 6 weeks, a board who appear to not know who will be manager in 6 weeks, fans in-fighting at matches, Arsenal Fan TV, banners, overhead aeroplanes playing silly buggers.

They see not continued top 4 finishes as success despite the fact that a lot of them would dearly love their teams to enjoy this success.

Equally they know we are not likely to change at all while Wenger is in charge, we won’t be genuine title contenders because we continue to appear to make the same errors annually.

United fans (to use your specific example) I think have genuine reason for optimism next season as they see JM as having steadied their ship after a few up and down years, one trophy already, perhaps another and with it CL success. They also have a decent chance of usurping their City rivals and maybe even confining them to Europa League football, a “nightmare” scenario under Pep who instead was to deliver them to the land of footballing milk and honey.

They will also spend very big again this summer.

You seem to have failed to factor in the whole United fans being ****s thing

IUFG
04-26-2017, 03:07 PM
And Mick Quinn :-|

ah! our ability to make ****e opposition look like Messi is steeped in history, r.

eastgermanautos
04-26-2017, 05:01 PM
I want Wenger to stay now anyway.

You don't mean that! Cut the cord bro.

The Insider
04-26-2017, 06:10 PM
You don't mean that! Cut the cord bro.

I want him to stay too.

:titles:

eastgermanautos
04-26-2017, 06:16 PM
I want him to stay too.

Pffft. .

Rich
04-26-2017, 06:50 PM
I want him to stay too.

+2. Said some mean things when I was cross which I now regret.