PDA

View Full Version : I did not realise The Arsenal are playing this evening.

Pat Vegas
04-26-2017, 12:52 PM
is it on the telly?

Ash
04-26-2017, 01:07 PM
is it on the telly?

Doesn't matter whether it's on the telly imo. :-) Only matters whether or not it rains. :-\

We are going to gub Leicester on the basis of our new-found superpowers and, more importantly, their terrible away record (one win this season).

SWv2
04-26-2017, 01:09 PM
Doesn't matter whether it's on the telly imo. :-) Only matters whether or not it rains. :-\

We are going to gub Leicester on the basis of our new-found superpowers and, more importantly, their terrible away record (one win this season).

Strange way to spell formation.

Ash
04-26-2017, 01:11 PM

I was playing fast and loose with the metaphor.

It's how I roll.

Pat Vegas
04-26-2017, 01:12 PM

I have a question of our new formation.

Oxlade is benefiting from it. But he plays on the same side as Bellerin. Nacho also seems to get forward too and Gabriel was impressive.

What do we do with Bellerin?

also Wenger is smart as a new formation means you can drop certain players with the excuse of a new formation. such as Coq

barrybueno
04-26-2017, 01:14 PM
is it on the telly?

Cha man, Palace innit...

I didn't realise Le Arse were playing either so well done you, off to do my PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPL now, cheers Pat babes.

Billy Goat Sverige
04-26-2017, 01:17 PM

The formation is the only thing that will make me watch tbh. It's added a little bit of intrigue to what was shaping up to be a boring end of season.

redgunamo
04-26-2017, 01:19 PM
What do we do with Bellerin?

Hector was simply asking to be dropped, imo #badhairdo