PDA

View Full Version : any of you f*cknuts still scapegoating sanchy boy?

The Rob2
04-24-2017, 05:24 PM
24 goals now, gets us in the final

oh but he dared to demand more from his pony little team mates, boo-f*cking-hoo

Sir C
04-24-2017, 06:58 PM

Personally, I don't blame him for anything, but he's clearly a self-centred drama queen who should be removed from our club as soon as possible.

Rich
04-24-2017, 07:59 PM

He's clearly supremely talented, but I do think that if he channeled just a fraction of the energy he expends moaning at his team mates into improving his own performance/helping the others with where they're going wrong then he could be an even greater asset.

eastgermanautos
04-25-2017, 03:12 AM
He's clearly supremely talented, but I do think that if he channeled just a fraction of the energy he expends moaning at his team mates into improving his own performance/helping the others with where they're going wrong then he could be an even greater asset.

I'll scapegoat him right the fvck out of here, see if I don't.

redgunamo
04-25-2017, 04:31 AM

Don't listen to these homos, The R2.

Alexis is fantastic.

The Rob2
05-10-2017, 08:29 PM

25 goals and 15 assists for the scapegoat :clap:

Some of you have got Wenger fever - you just want squeaky clean nice guys, you want 11 Theo Walcott's, ship out all the winners

FOOLS - WENGER OUT - MAKE SANCHY BABY CAPTAIN

Get that **** Simeone in, and bring some more ****s in, we need to get much ****ier...just look at Chelsea

R2 knows.

Rich
05-10-2017, 08:44 PM
25 goals and 15 assists for the scapegoat :clap:

Some of you have got Wenger fever - you just want squeaky clean nice guys, you want 11 Theo Walcott's, ship out all the winners

FOOLS - WENGER OUT - MAKE SANCHY BABY CAPTAIN

Get that **** Simeone in, and bring some more ****s in, we need to get much ****ier...just look at Chelsea

R2 knows.

He's not been as much of a **** since we went to 3 at the back. Players like Ramsey and Ox are good players. They don't need Sanchez flapping his arms about at them.

The Rob2
05-10-2017, 08:51 PM
He's not been as much of a **** since we went to 3 at the back. Players like Ramsey and Ox are good players. They don't need Sanchez flapping his arms about at them.

You'd want rid of Ronaldo if we had him. Having a go at Gibbsy? Can't he smile a bit more? You'd want Theo with his little smile when he's missed the target. His little hands in the air. Sorry lads! It's okay Theo you tried.

It's Okay Arsene...you've been nowhere near the title for a decade but you were good once, so please continue failing...as long as you're not mean to Gibbsy and the boys at half time! Half time oranges lads? Do you need a cuddle Gabriel?

Just Trent
05-10-2017, 08:51 PM

**** Alexis imo. His goals are keeping Wenger in a job. He'll then **** off to Juve, and we'll be stuck with the old **** for years :-(

Rich
05-10-2017, 08:53 PM
You'd want rid of Ronaldo if we had him. Having a go at Gibbsy? Can't he smile a bit more? You'd want Theo with his little smile when he's missed the target. His little hands in the air. Sorry lads! It's okay Theo you tried.

It's Okay Arsene...you've been nowhere near the title for a decade but you were good once, so please continue failing...as long as you're not mean to Gibbsy and the boys at half time! Half time oranges lads? Do you need a cuddle Gabriel?

Gibbs is a talented young player. If he makes a mistake, do you suppose that some Spanish swear words make him want to improve?

Theo isn't the best footballer but comes up with a respectable haul of goals each year. Not a bad squad player.

eastgermanautos
05-11-2017, 04:29 AM
Gibbs is a talented young player. If he makes a mistake, do you suppose that some Spanish swear words make him want to improve?

Theo isn't the best footballer but comes up with a respectable haul of goals each year. Not a bad squad player.

Oh God. Talk about overreaction. Alexis is difficult to handle, all right, and if he does't give us anything, does not concede *at all the need to be a team player, then he needs to go. But if he sucks it up just a little then he should be accommodated.

PSRB
05-11-2017, 08:14 AM

He does give the ball away an awful lot and as Sir C points out, he's a massive drama queen. Still a very good player, just not as good as he thinks he is. Hence why Barca sold him in the 1st place

Billy Goat Sverige
05-11-2017, 08:16 AM
He does give the ball away an awful lot and as Sir C points out, he's a massive drama queen. Still a very good player, just not as good as he thinks he is. Hence why Barca sold him in the 1st place

Probably the best player in the league all the same.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
05-11-2017, 08:26 AM

And didn't ask that much for him hence why we bought him :nod:

Luis Anaconda
05-11-2017, 08:28 AM

Not even in the top five and can't take a ****ing throw in

SWv2
05-11-2017, 08:31 AM

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home.

Or was it sausages and caviar.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-11-2017, 08:33 AM
Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home.

Or was it sausages and caviar.

Toss of a coin between him and Hazard imo.

Sir C
05-11-2017, 08:36 AM

:hehe:

Sorry.

Luis Anaconda
I think you underestimate just how much his constant giving the ball away in his own half costs his team - it's appalling and shows he lacks something in the brain department. Hazard, Costa and Fabregas are all above him - and that's just Chelsea

Luis Anaconda
I think you underestimate just how much his constant giving the ball away in his own half costs his team - it's appalling and shows he lacks something in the brain department. Hazard, Costa and Fabregas are all above him - and that's just Chelsea
And Özil, obviously, De Bruyne, Sane, Aguerro. Top Ten might be a struggle

redgunamo
05-11-2017, 08:37 AM
Wrong argument, I'm afraid. Forwards are measured by their goals, not their passing stats. And he is our best goalscorer, so while that is the case, he's allowed to give the ball away as much as he wants.

redgunamo
05-11-2017, 08:39 AM

Terribly harsh, imo. Would you say Mesut "lacks something in the brain department" because he can't score twenty goals a season?

In fact, it's not just harsh. It's wrong. Sorry:-(

World's End Stella
05-11-2017, 08:47 AM
Terribly harsh, imo. Would you say Mesut "lacks something in the brain department" because he can't score twenty goals a season?

:nod: This feels like hungover Luis speaking

SWv2
05-11-2017, 08:54 AM
Personally I think the best footballer in the PL is David Silva.

At Arsenal I still think it is Mesut.

It then gets very messy.

Luis Anaconda
05-11-2017, 08:55 AM
:nod: This feels like hungover Luis speaking

Still pissed, wes :) Was a good night last night

Luis Anaconda
05-11-2017, 08:56 AM

It then gets very messy.

**** - forgot about him - you may be right. Beautiful footballer

Luis Anaconda
05-11-2017, 08:59 AM

No because Mesut is beautiful footballer who is always thinking of the team - I genuinely don't know what Alexis is thinking of most of the time. He's one of those ten-a-penny goalscorer I'm afraid - should have a collar that gives him a shock every time he ventures into our half. Mesut is a rare breed who we should cherish

World's End Stella
05-11-2017, 09:00 AM
Still pissed, wes :) Was a good night last night

Blackfriars to the City pub crawl last night. Started at the Blackfriars with a pint of Pedigree and ended at the Golden Fleece (now there's proper boozer) with a pint of something or other. Then onto Goodmans for a chaser, a steak and creamed spinach and an Armagnac to finish off a truly wonderful evening.

So why do I feel this way then? :-(

Oh, and it's De Bruyne for me, wonderful player to watch.

PSRB
05-11-2017, 09:00 AM

Alli :hide: *

* for the record, I actually think Kane is the more likely to have a long career at the very top

PSRB
05-11-2017, 09:02 AM
Wrong argument, I'm afraid. Forwards are measured by their goals, not their passing stats. And he is our best goalscorer, so while that is the case, he's allowed to give the ball away as much as he wants.

As la points out, it's where he gives the ball away that's the problem

Monty92
05-11-2017, 09:03 AM

I am very much with you on this.

Luis Anaconda
05-11-2017, 09:04 AM
Blackfriars to the City pub crawl last night. Started at the Blackfriars with a pint of Pedigree and ended at the Golden Fleece (now there's proper boozer) with a pint of something or other. Then onto Goodmans for a chaser, a steak and creamed spinach and an Armagnac to finish off a truly wonderful evening.

So why do I feel this way then? :-(

Oh, and it's De Bruyne for me, wonderful player to watch.

Nice. I had lots of Helles and a sausage bap yes De Bruyne at the start of the season certainly, struggled a bit since. Coming into his prime as well

Sir C
05-11-2017, 09:09 AM

It then gets very messy.

At Arsenal:

Mesut
Cazorla
Ramsey
Xhaka
Chambo
Sanchez

SWv2
05-11-2017, 09:10 AM
At Arsenal:

Mesut
Cazorla
Ramsey
Xhaka
Chambo
Sanchez

I actually forgot all about Santi.

Luis Anaconda
05-11-2017, 09:10 AM
Alli :hide: *

* for the record, I actually think Kane is the more likely to have a long career at the very top
Probably right

World's End Stella
05-11-2017, 09:12 AM
At Arsenal:

Mesut
Cazorla
Ramsey
Xhaka
Chambo
Sanchez

Ramsey :clap:

You're either taking the piss or are a proper loon, Charles

Sir C
05-11-2017, 09:14 AM
Ramsey :clap:

You're either taking the piss or are a proper loon, Charles

:shrug: Those of us who have played the game at a certain level simply understand these matters, w.

Sir C
05-11-2017, 09:14 AM
I actually forgot all about Santi.

Such a shame we lost him this season. Apart from anything else, he's just such a joy to watch.

World's End Stella
05-11-2017, 09:18 AM
:shrug: Those of us who have played the game at a certain level simply understand these matters, w.

Put you and I on a football pitch, with a football, and there is only one winner. Trust me, Charles.

Aaron Ramsey :hehe:

redgunamo
05-11-2017, 09:19 AM
As la points out, it's where he gives the ball away that's the problem

No, that's what you have other players for.

redgunamo
05-11-2017, 09:27 AM
No because Mesut is beautiful footballer who is always thinking of the team - I genuinely don't know what Alexis is thinking of most of the time. He's one of those ten-a-penny goalscorer I'm afraid - should have a collar that gives him a shock every time he ventures into our half. Mesut is a rare breed who we should cherish

I genuinely don't know what rocket scientists are thinking of most of the time. Does that mean *they* are lacking in the brain department? Or does it mean I am.

barrybueno
05-11-2017, 09:32 AM

Mustn't forget Fellaini and Pogba

redgunamo
05-11-2017, 09:40 AM

That's good enough for me.

Luis Anaconda
05-11-2017, 09:44 AM

Really - you genuinely think Arsene isn't annoyed by the amount of times he puts Arsenal under pressure by giving the ball away in silly positions? I say this because we all know you aren't allowed an original thought on football and just swear blindly to what Wenger says (and he has openly criticised him for it before)

Luis Anaconda
05-11-2017, 09:45 AM
I genuinely don't know what rocket scientists are thinking of most of the time. Does that mean *they* are lacking in the brain department? Or does it mean I am.

It's not rocket science, r

IUFG
05-11-2017, 09:49 AM
Really - you genuinely think Arsene isn't annoyed by the amount of times he puts Arsenal under pressure by giving the ball away in silly positions?

I am sure AW is.

I sent my mate a text a minute before he scored saying how **** he had played in giving the ball away so often.

So, hopefully I positively jinxed it last night. No need for thanks.

redgunamo
05-11-2017, 09:53 AM
Really - you genuinely think Arsene isn't annoyed by the amount of times he puts Arsenal under pressure by giving the ball away in silly positions? I say this because we all know you aren't allowed an original thought on football and just swear blindly to what Wenger says (and he has openly criticised him for it before)

That's just banter. The only criticism a player cares about is being left out for an extended period. Wenger must be broadly happy with him, which is why He continues to select him all the time.

Alexis makes up for giving the ball away by being our best goalscorer and Wenger seems to have accepted that balance, as every manager has to do as no player is perfect. Except Dennis and Thierry obviously.

redgunamo
05-11-2017, 10:01 AM
It's not rocket science, r

:nod: Whisky and cigarettes and floozies.

Luis Anaconda
05-11-2017, 10:05 AM
I am sure AW is.

I sent my mate a text a minute before he scored saying how **** he had played in giving the ball away so often.

So, hopefully I positively jinxed it last night. No need for thanks.
wd iufg, wd

Pokster
05-11-2017, 10:05 AM
Put you and I on a football pitch, with a football, and there is only one winner. Trust me, Charles.

Sir C is talking about football with a round ball... not your North American crap

Luis Anaconda
05-11-2017, 10:08 AM
That's just banter. The only criticism a player cares about is being left out for an extended period. Wenger must be broadly happy with him, which is why He continues to select him all the time.

Alexis makes up for giving the ball away by being our best goalscorer and Wenger seems to have accepted that balance, as every manager has to do as no player is perfect. Except Dennis and Thierry obviously.

I would like to point out I think he is a wonderful player, of course

Sir C
05-11-2017, 10:09 AM

I think you're confused. Football is a team game; there are 11 players per side. Putting two individual players on a pitch with a football won't produce a winner, it will produce a kick about in the park. Which I'm sure you're very good at. You just understand the square root of fúck all about football.

World's End Stella
05-11-2017, 10:16 AM
I think you're confused. Football is a team game; there are 11 players per side. Putting two individual players on a pitch with a football won't produce a winner, it will produce a kick about in the park. Which I'm sure you're very good at. You just understand the square root of fúck all about football.

Nice of you to say so, Charles. :thumbup:

redgunamo
05-11-2017, 10:29 AM

It's like Sir Geoffrey's view that the way a batsman plays for the team is by scoring lots of runs.

SWv2
05-11-2017, 11:09 AM

Oh my days :hehe:

Very accurate summation all the same.

PSRB
05-11-2017, 11:25 AM
No, that's what you have other players for.

Not if he's so deep he's actually the last man when he loses it! He's a goalscorer, he should be nowhere near our goal, at any time!!

World's End Stella
05-11-2017, 12:01 PM
It's like Sir Geoffrey's view that the way a batsman plays for the team is by scoring lots of runs.

Well given that he's from Yorkshire it's probably not surprising that he's that thick.*

I'm no cricket expert, but is it not true that at times a cricket team needs a batsman to score runs more or less quickly that at other times? And doesn't that make the wobbly gobbed, thin-lipped, wife beating traitor wrong?

*I have no idea if he's actually from Yorkshire, only that he talks stupid

Pokster
05-11-2017, 12:03 PM
Well given that he's from Yorkshire it's probably not surprising that he's that thick.*

I'm no cricket expert, but is it not true that at times a cricket team needs a batsman to score runs more or less quickly that at other times? And doesn't that make the wobbly gobbed, thin-lipped, wife beating traitor wrong?

Says a **** for brains Canadian :rolleyes:

Don't let the fact you know **** all about cricket stop you.... you still post about football after all

redgunamo
05-11-2017, 12:14 PM
Not if he's so deep he's actually the last man when he loses it! He's a goalscorer, he should be nowhere near our goal, at any time!!

Well, I have argued before that he's not really a striker, as he seems to lack the discipline for it. He's the best goalscorer we have though, so we must accept a little of that.

In any case, if he never ever gave the ball away, he would still be at Barcelona.

PSRB
05-11-2017, 12:21 PM
Well, I have argued before that he's not really a striker, as he seems to lack the discipline for it. He's the best goalscorer we have though, so we must accept a little of that.

In any case, if he never ever gave the ball away, he would still be at Barcelona.

gpwm ...........

Ash
05-11-2017, 12:39 PM

Of course Patrick gave the ball away quite a bit too, and we forgave him for that because he was Patrick. He didn't give it away as much as this bloke though, and not as sloppily. Others have mentioned where he is giving it away, and asking what he is doing there when we have other players whose job it is to play football in that part of the field.

I joked to my neighbour at the Leicester game, I think, that Alexis gives the ball away every four minutes. Some banter followed about this back-of-an-envelope calculation but at Spurs he did actually give the ball away 20 times, which averages every four-and-a-half minutes. The team pays a heavy price for that, which must be offset against his goal-scoring wizardy. Football matches are not won by the team with the best goal-scorer. They are won by the team which concedes fewer goals.

redgunamo
05-11-2017, 12:45 PM
Of course Patrick gave the ball away quite a bit too, and we forgave him for that because he was Patrick. He didn't give it away as much as this bloke though, and not as sloppily. Others have mentioned where he is giving it away, and asking what he is doing there when we have other players whose job it is to play football in that part of the field.

I joked to my neighbour at the Leicester game, I think, that Alexis gives the ball away every four minutes. Some banter followed about this back-of-an-envelope calculation but at Spurs he did actually give the ball away 20 times, which averages every four-and-a-half minutes. The team pays a heavy price for that, which must be offset against his goal-scoring wizardy. Football matches are not won by the team with the best goal-scorer. They are won by the team which concedes fewer goals.

We've been defending poorly for nearly a decade :shrug:

Sir C
05-11-2017, 12:48 PM

Do you remember the FA cup semi-final replay in 1999, a? Dennis Bergkamp missed a penalty and Patrick Vieira gave the ball away, whence Ryan Giggs ran through our defence and smashed the ball into the roof of the net. Manchester United went on to complete a memorable and unique Treble of league, champions league and FA cup, whilst we won nothing. We still haven't won the champions league, you know. United have won it several times, in fairness to them.

redgunamo
05-11-2017, 12:58 PM
Do you remember the FA cup semi-final replay in 1999, a? Dennis Bergkamp missed a penalty and Patrick Vieira gave the ball away, whence Ryan Giggs ran through our defence and smashed the ball into the roof of the net. Manchester United went on to complete a memorable and unique Treble of league, champions league and FA cup, whilst we won nothing. We still haven't won the champions league, you know. United have won it several times, in fairness to them.

Anelka offside :-(

Ash
05-11-2017, 01:34 PM

No, I'd forgotten all about that. :hehe: Man Utd fans didn't mention it last sunday or anything.

Ash
05-11-2017, 03:06 PM
We've been defending poorly for nearly a decade :shrug:

Well, yes, but I do feel that is avoiding my point, somewhat.

redgunamo
05-12-2017, 07:34 AM

No, he's right. A match can take up to five days to complete, plenty of time. So ideally you want to bat first, post 850 or 900-2 by just after teatime on the second day. Even if you subsequently "collapse" to 1000-4 at stumps, you still control the game and are on course for a comfortable victory. The batsmen will have done their job, for the team.

He was talking about tactics and strategery, rather than performance and style.

redgunamo
05-12-2017, 07:58 AM

Equally, Mesut is a wonderful player. Yet, still, Wenger has suggested he score more goals.

So is he scoring more goals? Not really, no. Is Wenger leaving him out of the team to hammer the point home? Of course not! That's not how it works.

I would argue that, for this team, a goalshy #10 is at least as big a liability as Alexis' blue-arsed fly routine. But at least AS scores goals, which, within the context of "the way we want to play", is the thing we tend to struggle with.

redgunamo
05-12-2017, 08:05 AM
Well, yes, but I do feel that is avoiding my point, somewhat.

As I said, I think you're making the wrong point. We forgave Paddy not because he was Paddy, but because he had Dennis and Thierry playing ahead of him.

We do not defend poorly because of Alexis giving the ball away in dangerous areas; we defend poorly because it's what we do.

SWv2
05-12-2017, 08:07 AM

Goes without saying that Giggs should have been decapitated just below the knee mid way between the half way line and our box.

Sir C
05-12-2017, 08:10 AM
Goes without saying that Giggs should have been decapitated just below the knee mid way between the half way line and our box.

If we defended like that today people would go all wistful about Adams, Dixon, Keown and Winterburn.

redgunamo
05-12-2017, 08:13 AM
If we defended like that today people would go all wistful about Adams, Dixon, Keown and Winterburn.

That team was rubbish though, complete amateurs. This team and these players are supposedly the best we've ever had. They're certainly the most expensive we've ever had.

SWv2
05-12-2017, 08:23 AM

I think there is always a time and scope for brutally assaulting opposition team players irrespective of the quality and/or aesthetic of one's team.

redgunamo
05-12-2017, 08:44 AM
I think there is always a time and scope for brutally assaulting opposition team players irrespective of the quality and/or aesthetic of one's team.

Are you Brian Clough :-(