PDA

View Full Version : One thing we haven't discussed about yesterday....

Tony C
04-24-2017, 03:09 PM
Bellerin's corn rows...

When Nacho ran over to celebrate with him I was like --- whose the new kid??

Fwiw I think the ENTIRE team should show some some more of their new found solidarity by all getting cornrows...even the staff...we can use a marker for bouldie

redgunamo
04-24-2017, 03:31 PM
Bellerin's corn rows...

Fwiw I think the ENTIRE team should show some some more of their new found solidarity by all getting cornrows...even the staff...we can use a marker for bouldie

Reggie Kray will be turning in his grave, I reckon.

Monty92
04-24-2017, 03:33 PM

Did he have strong views on the perniciousness of cultural appropriation?

Ash
04-24-2017, 03:34 PM

As if the manbun wasn't enough.

Ash
04-24-2017, 03:34 PM

Woosh!
______

SWv2
04-24-2017, 03:51 PM
I thought he looked like a **** but I am very open minded in this respect.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
04-24-2017, 04:00 PM
Bellerin's corn rows...

I wonder if Bellerin watches Arsenal Fans TV, one of the ****s on their had a right go at him cos of hair. Might have been after the C Palace game.....not sure?

On the other hand, this might be a new tradition of the Cup semi-final hair do. Day out at Wemberley and all that.

Norn Iron
04-24-2017, 04:10 PM
Bellerin's corn rows...

They should all bleach their hair like the Romanian team at the world cup. Imagine Welbz with a bleached flat top banging in the winner. Scenes.

Tony C
04-24-2017, 04:23 PM
Loooool indeed Norn

SWv2
04-24-2017, 04:23 PM
They should all bleach their hair like the Romanian team at the world cup. Imagine Welbz with a bleached flat top banging in the winner. Scenes.

There is a flaw in this plan my Northern friend.

Ash
04-24-2017, 04:53 PM

tbf he mind find out where the goals are eventually.

redgunamo
04-24-2017, 05:09 PM

Indubitably, imo. Wenger knows.

redgunamo
04-24-2017, 05:20 PM
tbf he mind find out where the goals are eventually.

No, he's shagged, I'm afraid. Never gonna be a striker at this level.

A goal every 200 or so games would be alright for a wing-back though, mind :rubchin:

Norn Iron
04-25-2017, 10:10 AM

That he can't score? He missed two or 3 great chances. Not the best finisher is he? I put Ozil in this category too.

redgunamo
04-25-2017, 10:19 AM
That he can't score? He missed two or 3 great chances. Not the best finisher is he? I put Ozil in this category too.

He always misses two or three great chances, doesn't he. Poor finisher and furthermore he is unlucky with it.

Lovely lad though, they say. I'm happy he's with us.

#FergieKnows :-|

SWv2
04-25-2017, 10:25 AM
He always misses two or three great chances, doesn't he. Poor finisher and furthermore he is unlucky with it.

Lovely lad though, they say. I'm happy he's with us.

#FergieKnows :-|

He is fúcking useless.

Smiles a lot all the same.

redgunamo
04-25-2017, 10:33 AM
He is fúcking useless.

Smiles a lot all the same.

Useless striker, but decent engine, plenty of pace up and down the pitch; good wingback, imo. He'd be even more fashionable then too.

SWv2
04-25-2017, 10:43 AM
Useless striker, but decent engine, plenty of pace up and down the pitch; good wingback, imo. He'd be even more fashionable then too.

I like the lad to be honest.

He is neither Giroud nor Walcott so on that basis alone he is invited to my party.

Big unit. Fúcking useless mind you, as previously stated. Probably in the wrong sport.

redgunamo
04-25-2017, 11:04 AM
I like the lad to be honest.

He is neither Giroud nor Walcott so on that basis alone he is invited to my party.

Big unit. Fúcking useless mind you, as previously stated. Probably in the wrong sport.

Fair enough. Allegri's problem now anyway, I suppose.

SWv2
04-25-2017, 11:17 AM
Fair enough. Allegri's problem now anyway, I suppose.

Our manager has just brought us to our 3rd FA Cup final in 4 years on the back of a tactical epiphany which in time will see us crowned champions of England, then Europe and then the World.

He is going nowhere until he delivers us to this promised land.

redgunamo
04-25-2017, 11:20 AM
Our manager has just brought us to our 3rd FA Cup final in 4 years on the back of a tactical epiphany which in time will see us crowned champions of England, then Europe and then the World.

He is going nowhere until he delivers us to this promised land.

I have decided He is going upstairs in the Summer.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
04-25-2017, 11:43 AM

Presumably for a good time with your mum.

redgunamo
04-25-2017, 11:49 AM
Presumably for a good time with your mum.

Then He'd *have* to be going upstairs, imo :senile:

Rich
04-25-2017, 12:26 PM

No no, R. There is a lot of evidence to the contrary, I'm afraid. Also - He specifically said that He will manage again next season. I don't see Him as a man to sit in the boardroom. Think He'd be lost without football management, what with the break up of his relationship and his senior years :-(

Perhaps He could join a lawn bowls club to keep him happy.

Ash
04-25-2017, 01:13 PM

He will definitely need a new hobby at some point.

redgunamo
04-25-2017, 01:36 PM
He will definitely need a new hobby at some point.

Not necessarily, unfortunately. Some people just *don't* :-(

Ash
04-25-2017, 01:36 PM
Never gonna be a striker at this level.

With Alexis off in the summer, Walcott and Giroud unlikely to fit in a 3-4-2-1, Danny not good enough and Sanogo being Sanogo the striker cupboard is going to be bare indeed.

Rich
04-25-2017, 01:37 PM
With Alexis off in the summer, Walcott and Giroud unlikely to fit in a 3-4-2-1, Danny not good enough and Sanogo being Sanogo the striker cupboard is going to be bare indeed.

Griezmann :cloud9:

redgunamo
04-25-2017, 01:48 PM

Messi fancies a change of scenery apparently :rubchin:

redgunamo
04-26-2017, 09:19 AM
Now He is saying, how our season ends will make no difference to the decision He will make. Or has made :sherlock:

No no, R. There is a lot of evidence to the contrary, I'm afraid. Also - He specifically said that He will manage again next season. I don't see Him as a man to sit in the boardroom. Think He'd be lost without football management, what with the break up of his relationship and his senior years :-(