PDA

View Full Version : Welbeck being a bit rubbish let Alexis score :cloud9:

Pat Vegas
04-24-2017, 11:23 AM
though we could have finished the game before then.

I still like Welbeck.

Ozil breaking twice and sort of falling over a bit was a bit crap though.

Luis Anaconda
04-24-2017, 11:27 AM
though we could have finished the game before then.

I still like Welbeck.

Never showed the second one again when Sane seemed to barge him - could have been a pen. I only care about Gabriel being ace though - the Brazilian Martin Keown :cloud9:

Pat Vegas
04-24-2017, 11:32 AM
Never showed the second one again when Sane seemed to barge him - could have been a pen. I only care about Gabriel being ace though - the Brazilian Martin Keown :cloud9:

I love him, see how high he jumped at the final whistle.

I honestly think he would die for the club. :Passion: Where's Jorge?

I watched the BBC MOTD highlights.
they didn't bother with the Ageuro appeal. and it looked like we dominated the whole game from their edits.

IUFG
04-24-2017, 11:42 AM
I only care about Gabriel being ace though - the Brazilian Martin Keown :cloud9:

I think it must have been his brother who turned up yesterday. Pair of fugly ****s, they are.

I am intrigued by Wenger's comment "We went through a difficult period. I will talk one day about that."

Luis Anaconda
04-24-2017, 11:45 AM
I think it must have been his brother who turned up yesterday. Pair of fugly ****s, they are.

I am intrigued by Wenger's comment "We went through a difficult period. I will talk one day about that."

Did he say that? Remarkably candid if so

Ash
04-24-2017, 11:46 AM

No right foot, you see :-(

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
04-24-2017, 11:48 AM
No right foot, you see :-(

If only he had 2 left feet :nod:

Rich
04-24-2017, 11:51 AM

:nod: I had to rewind to hear that. Do you think it's a language thing or was there genuinely someone causing trouble behind the scenes? He's not dropped anyone so hard to think that was the issue. Either it's a language thing or He's having a pop at someone on the board.

Perhaps it means He's leaving at the end of the season after the board stopped Him from speaking about his future. He's going to leave and then He will tell all what He thinks of Sir Chips.

IUFG
04-24-2017, 11:54 AM

45 seconds in

http://sport.bt.com/epic-fails/wenger-proud-as-arsenal-reach-fa-cup-final-91364175245393

redgunamo
04-24-2017, 11:57 AM

You'd think there'd have been something in the papers about it, wouldn't you. On the television perhaps.

Luis Anaconda
04-24-2017, 12:00 PM
:nod: I had to rewind to hear that. Do you think it's a language thing or was there genuinely someone causing trouble behind the scenes? He's not dropped anyone so hard to think that was the issue. Either it's a language thing or He's having a pop at someone on the board.

Perhaps it means He's leaving at the end of the season after the board stopped Him from speaking about his future. He's going to leave and then He will tell all what He thinks of Sir Chips.

Yes - I think if it was a player issue he would say - or act - as he did with Sanchez. Interesting times, r

Tony C
04-24-2017, 12:10 PM
As soon as he got past the defender you just knew he was going to try and Kanu it i.e. That Chelsea goal from years ago

Norn Iron
04-24-2017, 01:35 PM

I know there was some discussion about finishing instinct on here before. Ozil has to close his eyes and hit it low and hard with his right foot in that situation. Fantastic, technically brilliant player but sometime you just need to 'smash it son'.