PDA

View Full Version : A couple of items. I am not saying the ball did cross the line. but the camera angle

Pat Vegas
04-24-2017, 08:15 AM
they used its not dead on straight. there is a slight angle to it. if we had a view dead on it may have crossed the line.

2nd Was it an amazing fingertip save by Cech? as I couldn't see any touch. (he was too slow on the goal one he could have got the ball)

Pokster
04-24-2017, 08:24 AM
they used its not dead on straight. there is a slight angle to it. if we had a view dead on it may have crossed the line.

2nd Was it an amazing fingertip save by Cech? as I couldn't see any touch. (he was too slow on the goal one he could have got the ball)

Camera angle was spot on and yes he did get a touch....you are more senile than Sir c imo

The Insider
04-24-2017, 08:36 AM
I believe that the correct expression is parallax view.

But. not doubt that Cech got a touch.

One point not mentioned so far is what a biased **** McMannaman was on BT Sport.

:titles:

Pokster
04-24-2017, 08:39 AM
I believe that the correct expression is parallax view.

But. not doubt that Cech got a touch.

One point not mentioned so far is what a biased **** McMannaman was on BT Sport.

:titles:

Anyone would think he used to play for City.... he was bad though. Still not sure what the tossers were going on about saying Ox's challenge was a pen as there was contact, 10 pens every game if that is now the rule

Mo Britain less Europe
04-24-2017, 12:05 PM
McManaman and Owen were their usual anti-Arsenal selves. At one point Owen complained about one of the few fouls we were given saying "Yes he did give him a little kick but after he got the ball". Since when is a little kick not worthy of a foul wherever and whenever it is administered?