PDA

View Full Version : What does it mean when your **** goes yellow?

Sir C
04-20-2017, 12:52 PM
Asking for a friend.

Sir C
04-20-2017, 12:52 PM
Asking for a friend.

Faeces.
Stools

Pat Vegas
04-20-2017, 12:55 PM
Asking for a friend.

St Pancras issues, Liver, celiac, Gilberts something or other, Giardiasis, stress, diet.

SWv2
04-20-2017, 01:01 PM
Asking for a friend.

Impossible to answer with those stupid fúckign asterisk things.

Are we talking pish or shíte?

Sir C
04-20-2017, 01:21 PM

shíte, I'm afraid.

SWv2
04-20-2017, 01:26 PM
shíte, I'm afraid.

Anxiety.

Probably related to your TIA.

Ash
04-20-2017, 01:36 PM
Anxiety.

Probably related to your TIA.

I never realised you were a medical man, SW. All that talk about targeted marketing and data protection compliance was cunning cover. :thumbup:

SWv2
04-20-2017, 01:48 PM
I never realised you were a medical man, SW. All that talk about targeted marketing and data protection compliance was cunning cover. :thumbup:

GDPR is making my life hell man, I am diversifying into medicine.

I have researched TIA as my old man had one last year.

Ash
04-20-2017, 01:54 PM
GDPR is making my life hell man

What you need to do about that, you see, is to fùck the EU out of the window. Eirexit!

Pat Vegas
04-20-2017, 01:56 PM

I thought he meant cund

SWv2
04-20-2017, 02:03 PM
What you need to do about that, you see, is to fùck the EU out of the window. Eirexit!

Well there’s the thing, as I am sure you know GDPR comes into force in May 2018 at which point your so called Great Britain will still be full members of the EU / European family and as such you will be bound to comply with until the end of your membership.

If you wish to have a carefree and lackadaisical attitude to personal data then that my friend will be your funeral.

:taxi:

Ash
04-20-2017, 02:12 PM
Well there’s the thing, as I am sure you know GDPR comes into force in May 2018 at which point your so called Great Britain will still be full members of the EU / European family and as such you will be bound to comply with until the end of your membership.

If you wish to have a carefree and lackadaisical attitude to personal data then that my friend will be your funeral.

:taxi:

They can *stick-that-up-their-bollix imo.

* I shall suggest to my employer that they give me more work and money to ensure full compliance.

Burney
04-20-2017, 06:52 PM
Asking for a friend.

Happened to me when I stopped drinking red wine for a couple of weeks. Bad business.

eastgermanautos
04-20-2017, 07:24 PM
Happened to me when I stopped drinking red wine for a couple of weeks. Bad business.

It's Wenger! He did this to you. But it's all right, we will honor (and honour) you as a martyr when we mount Wenger's severed head upon a pike outside Emirates.

Burney
04-21-2017, 09:37 AM

I prefer Micksit.

SWv2
04-21-2017, 09:41 AM
I prefer Micksit.

We would have absolutely no decent roads if it weren't for Europe whereas you would have no decent roads if it weren't for the Irish who presumably will be people non gratis post 2019.

This is a vicious circle.

Burney
04-21-2017, 09:46 AM
We would have absolutely no decent roads if it weren't for Europe whereas you would have no decent roads if it weren't for the Irish who presumably will be people non gratis post 2019.

This is a vicious circle.

Well I'm very glad that we paid for your roads as well as gainfully employing a generation of your youth to build ours and build profitable businesses thereon. No need to thank us.

And Eire and the UK have a an agreement allowing free movement between the two that predates the EU, so will be unaffected by Brexit.

SWv2
04-21-2017, 10:24 AM
Well I'm very glad that we paid for your roads as well as gainfully employing a generation of your youth to build ours and build profitable businesses thereon. No need to thank us.

And Eire and the UK have a an agreement allowing free movement between the two that predates the EU, so will be unaffected by Brexit.

Tell that to the poor *******s sent out to construct the hard borders around South Armagh.

Their blood will be on Theresa May's hands.

Burney
04-21-2017, 10:28 AM
Tell that to the poor *******s sent out to construct the hard borders around South Armagh.

Their blood will be on Theresa May's hands.

Given that absolutely nobody involved in the negotiations wants a hard border, why would you imagine it to be inevitable?

Oh, and any blood would be entirely on the hands of those doing the killing.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
04-21-2017, 10:48 AM
Asking for a friend.

A medical question and suddenly there is no sign of the one awimber who could genuinely provide a helpful answer :sherlock: