PDA

View Full Version : Pat Vegas News: Finsbury Park 'Explosion'

Pat Vegas
04-19-2017, 11:43 AM
We have reports of an explosion and house fire in Stapleton Hall Road.

One person on twitterrer described the scene.
'Something just exploded in my road {Stapleton Hall} when police were entering a house! Mental'

More to follow.
Stay tuned to Pat Vegas News 24.

Ash
04-19-2017, 12:01 PM
We have reports of an explosion and house fire in Stapleton Hall Road.

One person on twitterrer described the scene.
'Something just exploded in my road {Stapleton Hall} when police were entering a house! Mental'

More to follow.
Stay tuned to Pat Vegas News 24.

Now is the time to put in a cheeky low bid in on a property there! Nice area, Stroud Green.

Ash
04-19-2017, 12:02 PM
Now is the time to put in a cheeky low bid in on a property there! Nice area, Stroud Green.

But not the won that was blown up, obv.

Pat Vegas
04-19-2017, 12:04 PM

Ridiculously expensive around there.
the whole area has changed apart from that bit near the station on Seven sisters road from the bridge down to those suspicious hotels further down. that bit is still crappy.

Ash
04-19-2017, 12:16 PM
Ridiculously expensive around there.
the whole area has changed apart from that bit near the station on Seven sisters road from the bridge down to those suspicious hotels further down. that bit is still crappy.

I was thinking about that bit of the Seven Sisters Road that the other week. When I lived there at No. 167 in the early 90s it was quite the sh1thole. And somehow it still is. Back then it was Greek/Turkish with gang wars and the shop next door had a bloke with a big stick on the door. My neighbours were an drunken Irish wife-beater and a Jamaican Yardie. Now it seems more Somalian and African/Arab Allanish.

Perhaps the ghost of Campbell Bunk still lurks there.

Sir C
04-19-2017, 12:19 PM
I was thinking about that bit of the Seven Sisters Road that the other week. When I lived there at No. 167 in the early 90s it was quite the sh1thole. And somehow it still is. Back then it was Greek/Turkish with gang wars and the shop next door had a bloke with a big stick on the door. My neighbours were an drunken Irish wife-beater and a Jamaican Yardie. Now it seems more Somalian and African/Arab Allanish.

Perhaps the ghost of Campbell Bunk still lurks there.

No need for the 'wife-beater' tbh. Goes without saying.

SWv2
04-19-2017, 12:32 PM
No need for the 'wife-beater' tbh. Goes without saying.

Easy now stroke boy!

Viva Prat Vegas
04-19-2017, 12:37 PM
Easy now stroke boy!

FACE

10 characters

Sir C
04-19-2017, 12:43 PM
Easy now stroke boy!

Mock away, old chap. I'm sitting here in my wheelchair filling my nappy and tapping away with my headband and you're laughing?

:Irish:

Ash
04-19-2017, 12:45 PM
Mock away, old chap. I'm sitting here in my wheelchair filling my nappy and tapping away with my headband and you're laughing?

I am sorry to hear about your ailment. I wish you a very speedy recovery, especially if you are still hoping to head North tomorrow.

Sir C
04-19-2017, 12:47 PM
I am sorry to hear about your ailment. I wish you a very speedy recovery, especially if you are still hoping to head North tomorrow.

ty a. Will be off on Friday, whatever happens. V can drive me there, then I can sit looking out of the window dribbling at the Scenery. Perhaps I can hire a local to carry me up a fell.

Pat Vegas
04-19-2017, 12:52 PM

headband?
Are you Mark Knopfler?

Viva Prat Vegas
04-19-2017, 12:55 PM
headband?
Are you Mark Knopfler?

:headwand: