PDA

View Full Version : Bayern fans whining about refereeing decisions :cloud9:

Luis Anaconda
04-19-2017, 08:18 AM
Schadenfreude is wonderful thing.

They were admittedly ****ing awful decisions (the red and the first offside anyway, though Vidal could have gone earlier)

Sir C
04-19-2017, 08:49 AM

They were admittedly ****ing awful decisions (the red and the first offside anyway, though Vidal could have gone earlier)

And Neuer's broken his foot.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. (I don't know him but: not a kind face.)

SWv2
04-19-2017, 09:08 AM

Cracking game to watch all the same, I am not bothered by conspiracy theories and the likes so just tick this off as another incidence of refereeing (and his officials) incompetence.

Burney
04-19-2017, 09:15 AM

How are you today? Upright?

Sir C
04-19-2017, 09:19 AM
How are you today? Upright?

Wandered out to the office. Big mistake. Awaiting a lift to the doc and then it's back to beddy byes for me :-(

I almost just fell out of this chair. How can you just fall out of a chair, for fúck's sake?

Luis Anaconda
04-19-2017, 09:25 AM

He's a very nice chap apparently - I met his neighbour once. And anyway - they don't have a meaningful game til August

Luis Anaconda
04-19-2017, 09:26 AM
Cracking game to watch all the same, I am not bothered by conspiracy theories and the likes so just tick this off as another incidence of refereeing (and his officials) incompetence.
Yes - you could argue they got a very kind penalty due to Robben's continuing problems with gravity. Utterly ****e refereeing all round. How the Vidal second yellow was even a foul beggars belief

Ash
04-19-2017, 09:29 AM

Hopefully video assistance for referees will help limit their incompetence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Italian_football_scandal

Burney
04-19-2017, 09:30 AM
Wandered out to the office. Big mistake. Awaiting a lift to the doc and then it's back to beddy byes for me :-(

I almost just fell out of this chair. How can you just fall out of a chair, for fúck's sake?

Does it feel like an inner ear thing? You would have thought that during all your years of buggering about in aeroplanes you'd have noticed any inherent issues there, but you never know.

SWv2
04-19-2017, 09:32 AM
Yes - you could argue they got a very kind penalty due to Robben's continuing problems with gravity. Utterly ****e refereeing all round. How the Vidal second yellow was even a foul beggars belief

Quite, coupled with Casemiro still being on the pitch must have really galled the Hun.

Billy Goat Sverige
04-19-2017, 09:39 AM

The Lions squad is looking very Welsh friendly :hehe:

Luis Anaconda
04-19-2017, 09:53 AM
The Lions squad is looking very Welsh friendly :hehe:

Not hugely surprising. Keep reading how such and such a Welsh player was the outstanding player in his position in the six nations - how come the ****s finished fifth then. Disappointed if he leaves out Joseph for Roberts - I like Roberts but he has done nothing in the past two seasons to suggest he is still good enough at this level. Looks like he is trying to batter the All Blacks - that won't work. Really need some guile in the teams

Tony C
04-19-2017, 09:57 AM
Real Madrid were 1/2 to qualify at the start of extra time.

Bayern scoring another away goal first was a worry but they were down to 10 men and lewandowski was a sacrificial Robert Pires sub.

Easy money

World's End Stella
04-19-2017, 10:05 AM
Quite, coupled with Casemiro still being on the pitch must have really galled the Hun.

Quite, that foul he committed was as nailed on a yellow as you will see, and he got away with it.

Vidal then clearly wins the ball with a great tackle and gets sent off. Superb. :hehe:

If only they spent more time showing Mueller's face after that decision and Ronaldo's goals it would have been truly wonderful.

Sir C
04-19-2017, 10:43 AM
Does it feel like an inner ear thing? You would have thought that during all your years of buggering about in aeroplanes you'd have noticed any inherent issues there, but you never know.

My ears feel fine. He's given me some anti dizziness pills and defenstrated me.

Burney
04-19-2017, 10:44 AM
My ears feel fine. He's given me some anti dizziness pills and defenstrated me.

So what's the root cause?

Sir C
04-19-2017, 10:47 AM
So what's the root cause?

No idea. He suggested that the loonies at NHS direct should have made me go to hospital when it happened in case it was a stroke, then rapidly lost interest.

I can see why everyone is so wedded to 'our' NHS. The cat gets better treatment.

Burney
04-19-2017, 10:48 AM
No idea. He suggested that the loonies at NHS direct should have made me go to hospital when it happened in case it was a stroke, then rapidly lost interest.

I can see why everyone is so wedded to 'our' NHS. The cat gets better treatment.

So it deffo wasn't a stroke?

Sir C
04-19-2017, 10:51 AM
So it deffo wasn't a stroke?

Well I'm not drooling so I guess not. That's just my guess, of course.

Viva Prat Vegas
04-19-2017, 10:54 AM

Last week one of your nostrils started working again after a 30 year break and now this

I do not want to worry you but something is wrong

Sir C
04-19-2017, 10:57 AM
Last week one of your nostrils started working again after a 30 year break and now this

I do not want to worry you but something is wrong

It's ok, the nostril has quit again.

SWv2
04-19-2017, 10:58 AM

Probably a TIA (Transient Ischemic attack) as dizziness and continued dizzy spells are a very common symptom as opposed to the drooling you mention.

Sir C
04-19-2017, 11:02 AM
Probably a TIA (Transient Ischemic attack) as dizziness and continued dizzy spells are a very common symptom as opposed to the drooling you mention.

Oh good, that sounds fine then.

Burney
04-19-2017, 11:13 AM

Symptoms of a TIA tend to resolve within 24 hours and yer man here's still banjaxed.

One has to assume some degree of competence on behalf of his doctor, surely?

And don't mention Rich. :-(

Luis Anaconda
04-19-2017, 11:14 AM
Not hugely surprising. Keep reading how such and such a Welsh player was the outstanding player in his position in the six nations - how come the ****s finished fifth then. Disappointed if he leaves out Joseph for Roberts - I like Roberts but he has done nothing in the past two seasons to suggest he is still good enough at this level. Looks like he is trying to batter the All Blacks - that won't work. Really need some guile in the teams
And Joseph was in anyway :hehe: ******* BBC gossip