PDA

View Full Version : While I sympathise with to some extent and understand that autistic kids hate change,

Burney
04-13-2017, 03:07 PM
does this woman really expect a multi-billion pound retail group to change its stock policies to accommodate one child?

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/13/mother-says-daughter-5-is-starving-because-tesco-scrapped-alphabet-potato-shapes-6572311/

Also, the pic that says 'HELP RUBY' just made me laugh, I'm afraid. :hehe:

Sir C
04-13-2017, 03:09 PM
does this woman really expect a multi-billion pound retail group to change its stock policies to accommodate one child?

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/13/mother-says-daughter-5-is-starving-because-tesco-scrapped-alphabet-potato-shapes-6572311/

'Autistic' means 'in need of a slap', doesn't it?

Honestly. These made up 'diseases' didn't exist before they were, erm, made up.

Sciencewánkers.

Monty92
04-13-2017, 03:32 PM

I'm also dubious about the decision to introduce an autistic character to Sesame Street. Will it really help to draw attention to the character's weirdness?

Peter
04-13-2017, 03:37 PM

On the plus side, if that is the only thing she is going to eat then she is going to die fairly soon anyway. May as well starve to death now.

Or, you know, try and do something about your own condition rather than relying on Tesco.

Pat Vegas
04-13-2017, 03:39 PM
I'm also dubious about the decision to introduce an autistic character to Sesame Street. Will it really help to draw attention to the character's weirdness?

Why does everyone have to over analyse the past. Bert and Ernie are just a couple of nice chaps who live together. Bert is a bit grumpy.

'looking back there is clearly homosexu........' bore off.

Monty92
04-13-2017, 03:45 PM
Why does everyone have to over analyse the past. Bert and Ernie are just a couple of nice chaps who live together. Bert is a bit grumpy.

'looking back there is clearly homosexu........' bore off.

One of the most irritating parts of parenthood is listening to other witless c*nt parents making jokes about Mr Tumble being a nonce as if they're the first ones to do it.

I don't know why that annoys me so much, but it does. I think it's because I have quite a fondness for him - he's mega talented and is wasted on Cbeebies.

Burney
04-13-2017, 03:48 PM
One of the most irritating parts of parenthood is listening to other witless c*nt parents making jokes about Mr Tumble being a nonce as if they're the first ones to do it.

I don't know why that annoys me so much, but it does. I think it's because I have quite a fondness for him - he's mega talented and is wasted on Cbeebies.

I literally wouldn't know him if I fell over him, m.

In my day, I just used to fantasise about fúcking Miss Hoolie out of Balamory :love:

Bit more difficult to talk about that with other parents at kids' parties, though. :-\

Monty92
04-13-2017, 03:50 PM

In my day, I just used to fantasise about fúcking Miss Hoolie out of Balamory :love:

Bit more difficult to talk about that with other parents at kids' parties, though. :-\

See, now you're going to have to resist a nonce joke, aren't you, for fear of disappointing me :nod:

SWv2
04-13-2017, 03:54 PM

Why are you hanging round kids' parties B?

Burney
04-13-2017, 03:54 PM

See, now you're going to have to resist a nonce joke, aren't you, for fear of disappointing me :nod:

Well anyone dressed like a clown who entertains children immediately sets the nonce alarms ringing, don't they? It's barely worth mentioning.

Burney
04-13-2017, 03:57 PM
Why are you hanging round kids' parties B?

Well I don't anymore, obviously. But when I did, I couldn't really discuss my lust for the teacher in Balamory, could I? One of my daughter's friends' parents were Sally Army. They invited us round for fireworks night once. There was a bottle of what I took to be wine.

It was Schloer, sw. Grape juice. :cry:

I still wake up screaming.

SWv2
04-13-2017, 03:59 PM
Well I don't anymore, obviously. But when I did, I couldn't really discuss my lust for the teacher in Balamory, could I? One of my daughter's friends' parents were Sally Army. They invited us round for fireworks night once. There was a bottle of what I took to be wine.

It was Schloer, sw. Grape juice. :cry:

I still wake up screaming.

What a homosexual, turning up at a soirée with a bottle of kids grape juice :clap:

Burney
04-13-2017, 04:03 PM
What a homosexual, turning up at a soirée with a bottle of kids grape juice :clap:

As they offered it to me, they clearly saw my distress and explained that they didn't drink, sw. It took all the strength I had not to say that I fúcking well did and that it might have been nice if they'd explained that beforehand so I hadn't bothered my arse coming. :furious:

Rich
04-13-2017, 04:08 PM
As they offered it to me, they clearly saw my distress and explained that they didn't drink, sw. It took all the strength I had not to say that I fúcking well did and that it might have been nice if they'd explained that beforehand so I hadn't bothered my arse coming. :furious:

I often wonder whether it offends them to see normal civilians drinking? Same for Allans and bacon sandwiches. Does it cause them immense distress? I know that they got upset when that bloke stuffed their shoes full of bacon when they were praying in the mosque.