PDA

View Full Version : AFC to make Sanchez highest paid player in PL on £300k a week

PSRB
04-13-2017, 11:03 AM
includes the club having all his image and licensing rights

according to James Olley of The Evening Standard

SWv2
04-13-2017, 11:04 AM

Genuine LOL moment.

Sir C
04-13-2017, 11:05 AM

One wonders how James Olley would know such a thing, of course. But aside from that, Alexis Sanchez isn't actually that great a footballer, is he? Surely we could spend that £300,000 a week to bring our captain, heartbeat and inspiration home? :cesc: :cloud9:

World's End Stella
04-13-2017, 11:18 AM
One wonders how James Olley would know such a thing, of course. But aside from that, Alexis Sanchez isn't actually that great a footballer, is he? Surely we could spend that £300,000 a week to bring our captain, heartbeat and inspiration home? :cesc: :cloud9:

Chelsea would have to find someone to take up that spot on their bench once he left, though.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
04-13-2017, 11:23 AM

Must be a slow news day?

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
04-13-2017, 11:23 AM
Chelsea would have to find someone to take up that spot on their bench once he left, though.

Mesut Ozil or Alexis Sanchez, perhaps?

PSRB
04-13-2017, 11:34 AM
Genuine LOL moment.

ST renewal time isn't it?

SWv2
04-13-2017, 11:45 AM
ST renewal time isn't it?

It will be soon though I suspect gullible supporters who are in doubt about their renewal may demand sexier warchest based stories than simply keeping the players we already have for now.

I see the BIL was in Killybegs during the week. Now there is a stone cold bona fide shíthouse.

:-\

PSRB
04-13-2017, 11:46 AM
It will be soon though I suspect gullible supporters who are in doubt about their renewal may demand sexier warchest based stories than simply keeping the players we already have for now.

I see the BIL was in Killybegs during the week. Now there is a stone cold bona fide shíthouse.

:-\

Haha, I did see that. Is it over West side?

SWv2
04-13-2017, 11:48 AM
Haha, I did see that. Is it over West side?

North west coast, fishing town (as in the only employment in the town is fishing industry based). Fúcking stinks when you drive into it.

No wonder the photo of them all was taken up on a hill. Perhaps Seamus took them to Castle Murray for lunch.