PDA

View Full Version : Quite an important game tonight imo

Tony C
04-10-2017, 07:26 AM
Results all went against us so we need a win...no two ways about it. Only a win will do vs a side who more than capable of pulling off a shock.

Represents a good test for our lads...improved performances vs city and West Ham but tonight will tell us if that was all bull s hit

I'll call it now...if Martinez starts in goal we won't lose :)

By the way...anyone seen those goalkeepers stats being circulated? Apparently Chesney is No1 in Europe.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
04-10-2017, 07:44 AM
Results all went against us so we need a win...no two ways about it. Only a win will do vs a side who more than capable of pulling off a shock.

Represents a good test for our lads...improved performances vs city and West Ham but tonight will tell us if that was all bull s hit

By the way...anyone seen those goalkeepers stats being circulated? Apparently Chesney is No1 in Europe.

I await Monty's declaration on whether this is a must win game before I comment.

Ash
04-10-2017, 09:15 AM

Would like to see him start again. :nod:

Also would like to see Xhaknenny start again. I know the opposition in the last game were not all that but it was rare to see us with a functional-looking midfield.

And Mezut is back :cloud9:

Luis Anaconda
04-10-2017, 09:22 AM
Would like to see him start again. :nod:

Also would like to see Xhaknenny start again. I know the opposition in the last game were not all that but it was rare to see us with a functional-looking midfield.

And Mezut is back :cloud9:
I want the French mirror**** to start too - actually quite useful in defending set-pieces as well as more likely to get one at the other end

redgunamo
04-10-2017, 06:18 PM
Oh, I see what you mean.

Sorry.