PDA

View Full Version : A good piece on the Livingstone business that nails the 'he was telling the truth'

Burney
04-06-2017, 01:52 PM
nonsense.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/06/ken-livingstone-hitler-zionism-jews

Sir C
04-06-2017, 01:58 PM
nonsense.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/06/ken-livingstone-hitler-zionism-jews

And how would David Baddiel know better than Her Shaminess, eh? Just because he's a jew. I mean Ken's mates with lots of semitic people. Admittedly they're the kind of semites who want all the jews dead, but, you know, Thatcher.

Burney
04-06-2017, 02:02 PM
And how would David Baddiel know better than Her Shaminess, eh? Just because he's a jew. I mean Ken's mates with lots of semitic people. Admittedly they're the kind of semites who want all the jews dead, but, you know, Thatcher.

But you can't be left-wing AND a racist. It's an impossibility. Therefore, anyone who accuses a lefty of racism is lying. That's just logic, that is.

Good piece though it is, the problem is that even Baddiel shies away from pointing out exactly where the massive increase in anti-semitic incidents has come from. There's a tendency to lump the tiny number of far right incidents in with those perpetrated by muslims as though they were statistically equivalent.

Luis Anaconda
04-06-2017, 02:18 PM
nonsense.

Yes, very good. Like the bit about saying Israelis instead of Jews - you do see that quite a lot

Sir C
04-06-2017, 02:20 PM
Yes, very good. Like the bit about saying Israelis instead of Jews - you do see that quite a lot

:nod: When I'm racially abusing monty in future I will certainly be calling him a zionist.

It's the smart way to give offence without being branded a racist.

Burney
04-06-2017, 02:31 PM
:nod: When I'm racially abusing monty in future I will certainly be calling him a zionist.

It's the smart way to give offence without being branded a racist.

Was it you who once suggested you felt that referring to a Jewish person as 'a Jew' rather than Jewish sounded a bit off?

Sir C
04-06-2017, 02:34 PM
Was it you who once suggested you felt that referring to a Jewish person as 'a Jew' rather than Jewish sounded a bit off?

Yes, I've always felt that it sounds a bit brutal or disrespectful. I've probably just known too many Germans, to be honest.

Burney
04-06-2017, 02:36 PM
Yes, I've always felt that it sounds a bit brutal or disrespectful. I've probably just known too many Germans, to be honest.

It might simply be that we grew up at a time when, if someone dropped a penny, anyone who picked it up would immediately be taunted with 'JEW!', so we think of it as a term of abuse.

Sir C
04-06-2017, 02:37 PM
It might simply be that we grew up at a time when, if someone dropped a penny, anyone who picked it up would be taunted with 'JEW!', so we think of it as a term of abuse.

"Jewbag!" would have been the mot juste in my day, accompanied by a hooked finger rubbing the nose.

Simpler, better days, of course.

Burney
04-06-2017, 02:38 PM
"Jewbag!" would have been the mot juste in my day, accompanied by a hooked finger rubbing the nose.

Simpler, better days, of course.

Yes. Honest-to-goodness racism back then. None of your covert rubbish.

Sir C
04-06-2017, 02:40 PM
Yes. Honest-to-goodness racism back then. None of your covert rubbish.

:nono: There was no racism, of course. It was a simple objection to the behaviour of the fscist Israeli state, and a statement of unity with the oppressed Palestinian people, yes.

Burney
04-06-2017, 02:44 PM
:nono: There was no racism, of course. It was a simple objection to the behaviour of the fscist Israeli state, and a statement of unity with the oppressed Palestinian people, yes.

Oh. I thought it was a reference to Jews' traditional place as usurers and the avarice and miserliness associated therewith?

I remember being quite disappointed that the first Jew I ever knowingly knew didn't have a big nose. I'd like to say this taught me always to distrust stereotypes, but I'd be lying.

Big nose or not, he was still mercilessly taunted, though, obvs. Sorry Alan. :-(

Sir C
04-06-2017, 02:49 PM
Oh. I thought it was a reference to Jews' traditional place as usurers and the avarice and miserliness associated therewith?

I remember being quite disappointed that the first Jew I ever knowingly knew didn't have a big nose. I'd like to say this taught me always to distrust stereotypes, but I'd be lying.

Big nose or not, he was still mercilessly taunted, though, obvs. Sorry Alan. :-(

My closest friend from the age of 11 into my 20s was a jewish and he lacked anything extraordinary in the hooter department; he was, however, tighter than the proverbial duck's arse, manifestations of which tightness naturally leading me to cry, 'Jewbag!' and rub the nose in the approved fashion.

My first jewish love, a fine physical specimen, described herself as 'like all jewish girls, big títs, big nose, big appetites'.

Phwoar. What a goer she was. High maintenance, of course.

I recently stalked her on Facebook and discovered that she is now an 18 stone heifer. This made me sad.

Burney
04-06-2017, 02:53 PM
My closest friend from the age of 11 into my 20s was a jewish and he lacked anything extraordinary in the hooter department; he was, however, tighter than the proverbial duck's arse, manifestations of which tightness naturally leading me to cry, 'Jewbag!' and rub the nose in the approved fashion.

My first jewish love, a fine physical specimen, described herself as 'like all jewish girls, big títs, big nose, big appetites'.

Phwoar. What a goer she was. High maintenance, of course.

I recently stalked her on Facebook and discovered that she is now an 18 stone heifer. This made me sad.

They do, though, don't they? Sometimes I see Nigella Lawson on telly and wonder how anyone copes.

We didn't even know this chap was Jewish until the Divinity teacher mentioned it one day in a lesson. Poor bàstard could have got away with it for years otherwise.

Sir C
04-06-2017, 02:55 PM
They do, though, don't they? Sometimes I see Nigella Lawson on telly and wonder how anyone copes.

We didn't even know this chap was Jewish until the Divinity teacher mentioned it one day in a lesson. Poor bàstard could have got away with it for years otherwise.

I once had to pull into the car park of Finchley Golf Club and do the wicked deed in the back of the car because she couldn't wait to get home. Nasty.

Burney
04-06-2017, 02:57 PM
I once had to pull into the car park of Finchley Golf Club and do the wicked deed in the back of the car because she couldn't wait to get home. Nasty.

What was the car?

Sir C
04-06-2017, 02:58 PM
What was the car?

Capri 2.8i Special. The one with the 5-speed gearbox and the cross-spoke alloys.

Great car. Not much room in the back.

Burney
04-06-2017, 02:59 PM
Capri 2.8i Special. The one with the 5-speed gearbox and the cross-spoke alloys.

Were you even a member?

Sir C
04-06-2017, 03:01 PM
Were you even a member?

:hehe: No, but her father was, I remember her mentioning it. Perhaps that's what drove the filthy minx.

The Insider
04-06-2017, 07:41 PM

Her or the car?

Sir C
04-06-2017, 08:14 PM
Her or the car?

Ha! Well played the insider!

Peter
04-07-2017, 01:19 PM
nonsense.

Maybe it is just me but I don't really get why anybody would hate Jews. It is such a broad focus for hatred, largely invisible (unless you think you can spot a Jewish person) and there is no recent immigration to foster resentment.

It seems a horribly old fashioned prejudice, like people who still moan about the Irish. ****ing weirdos (them, not the Irish)

Peter
04-07-2017, 01:21 PM

You in a Capri ;)

Sir C
04-07-2017, 01:23 PM
You in a Capri ;)

It was a thing of great beauty, peter, and not a little dangerous.

I was considered quite the young buck in such a powerful machine at the age of 17.

Peter
04-07-2017, 01:27 PM
It was a thing of great beauty, peter, and not a little dangerous.

I was considered quite the young buck in such a powerful machine at the age of 17.

Your initial post about the Jewish girl was terribly offensive for a number of reasons. Nevertheless I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Brought back some happy memories ;)

I nearly bought a classic Capri about 15 years ago- 3.0 Ghia, a wonderful looker. I wish I had bought it...

Sir C
04-07-2017, 01:35 PM
Your initial post about the Jewish girl was terribly offensive for a number of reasons. Nevertheless I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Brought back some happy memories ;)

I nearly bought a classic Capri about 15 years ago- 3.0 Ghia, a wonderful looker. I wish I had bought it...

You can't beat a jewish princess in the sack, p. Not unless she's into that sort of thing, of course.

Ah yes, the 3.0 V6 'Essex' was the predecessor of the 2.8 V6 'Cologne' in the Capri, developing 150 bhp against the 2.8's 160. The later car came with additional tricks such as a limited slip diff and, in it's final couple of production years, a 5 speed gearbox, an almost unheard of luxury at the time.

I had a used black one, which got stolen, and then I bought a new white one, my first ever new car. Such exciting times! Remarkable to think that I never killed myself. 160 bhp on a cart-sprung rear axle, drum brakes on the rears and, of course, no such things as ABS or mucking about with seatbelts.

Seatbelts :hehe:

Viva Prat Vegas
04-07-2017, 01:39 PM
Forget the car
Do you have any more details about the Jewish girl with the big everything ?

Sir C
04-07-2017, 01:46 PM
Forget the car
Do you have any more details about the Jewish girl with the big everything ?

It's a long time ago, v, and my memory isn't what it was, although I don't really remember what it was because my memory isn't so great. But anyway. She was in her early 20s, about 5' 2", slim, big boobies and a sort of rounded bottom and bottle blonde. She favoured pencil skirts and ankle boots and always, but always, hold ups. I seem to recall, although I could be mixing her up with another, that she sported nipples like chapel hat pegs.

:clap: wd daughters of Abraham.

Viva Prat Vegas
04-07-2017, 02:00 PM
It's a long time ago, v, and my memory isn't what it was, although I don't really remember what it was because my memory isn't so great. But anyway. She was in her early 20s, about 5' 2", slim, big boobies and a sort of rounded bottom and bottle blonde. She favoured pencil skirts and ankle boots and always, but always, hold ups. I seem to recall, although I could be mixing her up with another, that she sported nipples like chapel hat pegs.

:clap: wd daughters of Abraham.

The memory only recalls the really important bits !
The lady sounds voluptuous and secretarial and even has a choice of hat hanging accessories.
Your courting confessional still has a glow about it

Back in 10

Mo Britain less Europe
04-07-2017, 02:23 PM
The only Jewish girl I ever shagged did not have big tits - massive areole though. she had have a biggish nose. She is now a sex goddess.