PDA

View Full Version : Leakingtapwimb... I have a leaking tap. It's a mixer tap and tried to isolate each

Rich
04-05-2017, 02:16 PM
tap by turning the valve thing beneath the sink with a flat head screwdriver. However, after about 10 turns I gave up as nothing was happening. Any idea how many twists you need to give these things before they shut the water supply to each tap off?

Sir C
04-05-2017, 02:18 PM
tap by turning the valve thing beneath the sink with a flat head screwdriver. However, after about 10 turns I gave up as nothing was happening. Any idea how many twists you need to give these things before they shut the water supply to each tap off?

If I had cancer would you recommend I treated myself?

Actually I do have cancer. Arm cancer. Will eating superfoods cure it?

Ash
04-05-2017, 02:18 PM

Have you tried wiping your cock across the tap?

Pat Vegas
04-05-2017, 02:23 PM
Have you tried wiping your cock across the tap?

Oh I might try that might be an interesting sensation.

Pat Vegas
04-05-2017, 02:23 PM

Immediately crush the pipe.

then call Pimlico plumbers.

Rich
04-05-2017, 02:24 PM
If I had cancer would you recommend I treated myself?

Actually I do have cancer. Arm cancer. Will eating superfoods cure it?

I recommend that you seek the advice of your GP who can give you a thorough examination. I would suggest that the first port of call should be an accurate reading of your temperature with a rectal thermometer.

Jokes aside, go to see your GP if you are concerned. That is why they are there. I think you can rule out arm cancer, though.

Rich
04-05-2017, 02:24 PM
Immediately crush the pipe.

then call Pimlico plumbers.

I think I see won of their signs as my train goes through Vauxhall.

Pat Vegas
04-05-2017, 02:25 PM
I think I see won of their signs as my train goes through Vauxhall.

I saw the chap who owns them. He lives a ridicules lifestyle albeit he seems rather comical.
This is a good success story.

Sir C
04-05-2017, 02:28 PM
I recommend that you seek the advice of your GP who can give you a thorough examination. I would suggest that the first port of call should be an accurate reading of your temperature with a rectal thermometer.

Jokes aside, go to see your GP if you are concerned. That is why they are there. I think you can rule out arm cancer, though.

I'll go to one of those Harley St walk-in places, I suppose. :-(

Burney
04-05-2017, 02:29 PM

Just between us chaps, r, it's tendonitis brought on by lifting heavy weights at an advanced age, isn't it?

Burney
04-05-2017, 02:29 PM
I'll go to one of those Harley St walk-in places, I suppose. :-(

But if you go to central London, you end up getting pïssed, don't you?

Sir C
04-05-2017, 02:30 PM
But if you go to central London, you end up getting pïssed, don't you?

Too bloody right.

Mind you, if I stay here I'll end up getting píssed, so it's six and two threes, really.

Rich
04-05-2017, 02:31 PM
Just between us chaps, r, it's tendonitis brought on by lifting heavy weights at an advanced age, isn't it?

Hard to say for sure since I cannot see exactly where the pain is. It's certainly possible, though. Not so much because of his advanced age, but perhaps more because he's bitten off a little more than he can chew. I would advise starting with weights designed for ladies before moving up to the toys for the boys.

Burney
04-05-2017, 02:31 PM
Too bloody right.

Mind you, if I stay here I'll end up getting píssed, so it's six and two threes, really.

More expensive sort of pïssed in London, though. As opposed to swilling cooking sherry in your underpants, I mean.

Pat Vegas
04-05-2017, 02:32 PM
Too bloody right.

You need some sort of light work out on these arms. using muscle movements that are slightly unusual.

In other words by another guitar.

Luis Anaconda
04-05-2017, 02:32 PM

:nod: Happens to me when biergarten season starts. Lifting litre beer glasses is a bugger on the old upper arms. Beer gets warm by the end of them as well. This is why we drink pints

Sir C
04-05-2017, 02:33 PM
More expensive sort of pïssed in London, though. As opposed to swilling cooking sherry in your underpants, I mean.

I'm not convinced that would work, unless the underpants were watertight; perhaps incontinence pants?

Rich
04-05-2017, 02:35 PM
Too bloody right.

You're not drinking every night are you, Sir C?

Sir C
04-05-2017, 02:35 PM
You need some sort of light work out on these arms. using muscle movements that are slightly unusual.

In other words by another guitar.

I could be tempted by a hollow-body Gretsch.

A white one. I'd wear a matching white cowboy hat.

Sir C
04-05-2017, 02:36 PM
You're not drinking every night are you, Sir C?

Every night? Moi? Why fie and tush, doctor. The very idea!

On the other hand, doesn't everyone?