PDA

View Full Version : :hehe: The BBC has reported Brian 'Sounds of the Sixties' Mathew dead

Burney
04-05-2017, 02:11 PM
Only problem being that he's not.

Top work by our state broadcaster there.

Monty92
04-05-2017, 02:14 PM
Only problem being that he's not.

Top work by our state broadcaster there.

This follows the Beeb recently announcing he'd no longer be presenting his weekly show due to ill health, only for the man himself to claim this was b*llocks and they'd simply replaced him. It's enough to make a man paranoid.

Luis Anaconda
04-05-2017, 02:29 PM
This follows the Beeb recently announcing he'd no longer be presenting his weekly show due to ill health, only for the man himself to claim this was b*llocks and they'd simply replaced him. It's enough to make a man paranoid.

tbf if a couple of months later he is at death's door they probably had a point. Sounds like his family ****ing with them though. Telling the Beeb he is dead and then going how dare you he's still going and milking their grief

Burney
04-05-2017, 02:32 PM
tbf if a couple of months later he is at death's door they probably had a point. Sounds like his family ****ing with them though. Telling the Beeb he is dead and then going how dare you he's still going and milking their grief

Did you just invent a conspiracy theory about Brian Mathew, la?

Yesterday Once More
04-05-2017, 02:34 PM
If only it had (not) happened on Saturday, ie April 1.

Luis Anaconda
04-05-2017, 02:37 PM
Did you just invent a conspiracy theory about Brian Mathew, la?
I think I may well have done. There may well be a whole bunch of former BBC employee's families lining up similar stunts. I reckon Ed "Stewpot" Stewart's family are going to come forward and say he isn't dead* but in fact fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan, proving the BBC is cahoots with the evil muslims

*I didn't realise he was dead before just looking him up now - did anyone survive 2016?