PDA

View Full Version : Hang on, there is a match tonight?

Pat Vegas
04-05-2017, 08:53 AM
*******s to that.

From what seems like no football at all to a stupuid midweek fixture.
No thanks.

Sir C
04-05-2017, 08:57 AM
*******s to that.

No thanks.

Is it on the telly?

Say it isn't on the telly :-(

Rich
04-05-2017, 08:58 AM
Is it on the telly?

Not on the telly, thankfully. Instead we have Manchester City Vs Chelsea. And the good lady is out doing wedding planning with friends :cloud9:

Anyway, I think we'll win tonight. We can't keep being ****e forever.

Burney
04-05-2017, 08:59 AM
Not on the telly, thankfully. Instead we have Manchester City Vs Chelsea. And the good lady is out doing wedding planning with friends :cloud9:

Anyway, I think we'll win tonight. We can't keep being ****e forever.

Who are we playing?

Her friend's wedding or yours?

Pat Vegas
04-05-2017, 09:01 AM
Is it on the telly?

bound to be somewhere. I got all these foreign stations.
Ah but it's Wednesday my wife watches some italian crimewatch show on Wednesdays.
it only goes on for 3 hours and they all shout at each other.

redgunamo
04-05-2017, 09:08 AM
*******s to that.

No thanks.

It's the Premier League, P. The boys need your support.

IUFG
04-05-2017, 09:10 AM
Is it on the telly?

it'll be on BeIN Sports so you'll be able to source it...

Sir C
04-05-2017, 09:12 AM

I don't know what any of that means, i :-(

Pat Vegas
04-05-2017, 09:16 AM

outsource it.
get some other mug to do do the work.

SWv2
04-05-2017, 09:18 AM

Sounds like a fair amount of hassle for what will probably be a less than pleasant user experience.

West Ham are grim at the best of times and we are less than sparkling at the moment. Factor in the potential for a footballing equivalent of anal assault which will be handed to us by Andy Carroll and one may question the whole event.

redgunamo
04-05-2017, 09:19 AM

BeIN is a foreign (African?) sport cable television channel. In fact, our own Arsene is a regular contributor to it.

Pat Vegas
04-05-2017, 09:21 AM
BeIN is a foreign (African?) sport cable television channel. In fact, our own Arsene is a regular contributor to it.

Arab. the commentary is scary as I do not know what they are saying.

Hopefully it has nothing to do with football.

Burney
04-05-2017, 09:22 AM
Sounds like a fair amount of hassle for what will probably be a less than pleasant user experience.

West Ham are grim at the best of times and we are less than sparkling at the moment. Factor in the potential for a footballing equivalent of anal assault which will be handed to us by Andy Carroll and one may question the whole event.

West Ham? Ugh. I've refused to watch any games between us and West Ham since watching Pardew taunting Wenger while nursing a hangover on Sir C's sofa.

Sir C
04-05-2017, 09:25 AM

I don't have any African channels, I'm afraid. Thank the Lord, I can relax and watch Masterchef with a clear conscience.

Pat Vegas
04-05-2017, 09:27 AM
I don't have any African channels, I'm afraid. Thank the Lord, I can relax and watch Masterchef with a clear conscience.

What you need my friend is to install one of those giant technomate satellite dishes on your house. It will add nothing but value.

Pokster
04-05-2017, 09:29 AM
West Ham? Ugh. I've refused to watch any games between us and West Ham since watching Pardew taunting Wenger while nursing a hangover on Sir C's sofa.

What was Pardew doing on Sir C's sofa?

redgunamo
04-05-2017, 09:31 AM

Nursing a hangover while taunting Wenger?

Pat Vegas
04-05-2017, 09:32 AM

He was looking for the African channels.

Burney
04-05-2017, 09:32 AM

I knew my syntax was all to cock there, but couldn't be arsed changing it, I'm afraid.

Pokster
04-05-2017, 09:39 AM
Nursing a hangover while taunting Wenger?

:yellowcard: you deserve that for not making a "your mum " joke instead... what has AWIMB come to

Pat Vegas
04-05-2017, 09:40 AM
:yellowcard: you deserve that for not making a "your mum " joke instead... what has AWIMB come to

we just wait you to post it.

Rich
04-05-2017, 09:41 AM
Who are we playing?

Her friend's wedding or yours?

Mine :sigh:

I think it's West Ham at home. I've just remembered that they have Andy Carroll and feel less positive about our prospects now :-(

Pat Vegas
04-05-2017, 09:42 AM

I think it's West Ham at home. I've just remembered that they have Andy Carroll and feel less positive about our prospects now :-(

Also if you watch some foreign stream they end up calling him Handy Carril which makes it even more annoying.

Burney
04-05-2017, 09:43 AM

Oh. :-| Congratulations, old boy.

When is it? June?

You realise, of course, that weddings are a monumental pain in the hole, yes?

SWv2
04-05-2017, 09:44 AM

Normal protocol would be to offer congratulations but considering I think you are a prize **** I will swerve, I hope you understand and take no offence.

How come this is the first we are hearing of this, where is the endless messages to Sir C as you seek approval and indeed request him to pick you a honeymoon location?

When are we going on the stag?

Pat Vegas
04-05-2017, 09:45 AM
Normal protocol would be to offer congratulations but considering I think you are a prize **** I will swerve, I hope you understand and take no offence.

How come this is the first we are hearing of this, where is the endless messages to Sir C as you seek approval and indeed request him to pick you a honeymoon location?

When are we going on the stag?

:hehe: Rich's developments sort of just work their way in mid story on here. I feel like I've missed a few episodes.

Mo Britain less Europe
04-05-2017, 09:46 AM
Despite our sell-out crowds there is less fan interest in seeing the Arsenal than at any point since the last days of the Houston regime.

SWv2
04-05-2017, 09:47 AM
Also if you watch some foreign stream they end up calling him Handy Carril which makes it even more annoying.

I answered a call from an Indian call centre last week, the poor chap on the other end (who incidentally had to assume a fictitious generic name such as John) simply could not pronounce my boss’s surname so I kept him on for what seemed like ages asking him to repeat it as I was unable to locate the person he requested.

Hugely immature of course but good fun.

Me 1, Call Centre 0.

Luis Anaconda
04-05-2017, 09:47 AM

Congratulations r.

On the wedding not remembering Andy Carroll. Carroll v a third choice keeper what could possibly go wrong

redgunamo
04-05-2017, 09:48 AM

Congratulation, R, but if you'll listen to the advice of an old friend, you're going to bitterly regret allowing the bride-to-be and her crew of miscreants organise the wedding.

Ash
04-05-2017, 09:59 AM

Commiserations, Rich. :-(

That is both for the wedding and for partly supporting Arsenal at this difficult time when we KNOW that Mr Carroll will probably score two goals against us.

redgunamo
04-05-2017, 10:05 AM
Commiserations, Rich. :-(

That is both for the wedding and for partly supporting Arsenal at this difficult time when we KNOW that Mr Carroll will probably score two goals against us.

Oh, a wedding is good fun. But just like safeguarding your goal from chaps like Andy Carroll, it all depends on who's in charge of it :-\

Burney
04-05-2017, 10:08 AM
Oh, a wedding is good fun. But just like safeguarding your goal from chaps like Andy Carroll, it all depends on who's in charge of it :-\

You mean look out for the big lad up front penetrating your defences and slamming it home?

You've been to some odd weddings, r.

redgunamo
04-05-2017, 10:14 AM
You mean look out for the big lad up front penetrating your defences and slamming it home?

You've been to some odd weddings, r.

Indeed. No risk, no reward, as the man said.

redgunamo
04-05-2017, 10:17 AM
Despite our sell-out crowds there is less fan interest in seeing the Arsenal than at any point since the last days of the Houston regime.

Enthusiasm, rather than mere support, is very important to the club, I reckon.

Ash
04-05-2017, 10:19 AM

Emilianissimo Martinez, I gather.

We're running out of goalkeepers.

Burney
04-05-2017, 10:21 AM
Enthusiasm, rather than mere support, is very important to the club, I reckon.

You say that...

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/the-toe-poke/65/post/3096575/arsenals-arsene-wenger-inspires-worldwide-wenger-out-movement

Rich
04-05-2017, 10:35 AM
Oh. :-| Congratulations, old boy.

When is it? June?

You realise, of course, that weddings are a monumental pain in the hole, yes?

Not even until next summer ffs. But apparently things need to be prepared for well in advance.

I do realise they're a massive ball-ache/expense but I have planned to mitigate that with a stag do in Sydney for the New Year's Test :cloud9:

Burney
04-05-2017, 10:38 AM
Not even until next summer ffs. But apparently things need to be prepared for well in advance.

I do realise they're a massive ball-ache/expense but I have planned to mitigate that with a stag do in Sydney for the New Year's Test :cloud9:

Oh, well. There's plenty of time between then and now. Many a slip twixt cup and lip and a' that. ;-)

Rich
04-05-2017, 10:38 AM

Was that when Arsene grabbed him on the touchline :-(

I wish Arsene wouldn't try to fight people. He would get battered in a fight against any of the other 19 managers in the Premier League.

Burney
04-05-2017, 10:40 AM

I wish Arsene wouldn't try to fight people. He would get battered in a fight against any of the other 19 managers in the Premier League.

He might be able to take Ranieri.

Rich
04-05-2017, 10:42 AM

Yes, well - he's not one of the 19 managers in the Premier League, is he?

redgunamo
04-05-2017, 10:43 AM

He's gone, I'm afraid.

Viva Prat Vegas
04-05-2017, 10:45 AM

I wish Jose had fallen on the floor when Arsene pushed him in the chest
:cloud9:

Burney
04-05-2017, 10:45 AM
He's gone, I'm afraid.

Oh, yeah. Bugger. Is there anyone else?

Sir C
04-05-2017, 10:46 AM

"This pleasant gentleman presented himself to me today with acute pain in both upper arms. Would you please do him over with those scanners and shít."

That's all I need, man.

Viva Prat Vegas
04-05-2017, 10:48 AM
"This pleasant gentleman presented himself to me today with acute pain in both upper arms. Would you please do him over with those scanners and shít."

That's all I need, man.

Doctor Rich has diagnosed that you are suffering with Athletes Foot

Rich
04-05-2017, 10:51 AM

That's all I need, man.

How would you rank the pain on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most severe pain you could imagine?

Sir C
04-05-2017, 10:53 AM
How would you rank the pain on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most severe pain you could imagine?

It varies from 0 to 7, occasionally gusting 7.5.

Burney
04-05-2017, 10:54 AM

Does it böllocks get to 7.5

Sir C
04-05-2017, 10:56 AM
does it böllocks get to 7.5

can you please remove your hooter from my medical assessment!

Viva Prat Vegas
04-05-2017, 10:57 AM

On a scale of 1 to 10 how does it affect your ability to type ?

:sherlock:

Burney
04-05-2017, 10:58 AM
can you please remove your hooter from my medical assessment!

Is your masturbatory routine negatively affected?

Sir C
04-05-2017, 10:58 AM
On a scale of 1 to 10 how does it affect your ability to type ?

:sherlock:

I am being examined by a doctor here. Do you mind?

Sir C
04-05-2017, 10:59 AM
Is your masturbatory routine negatively affected?

Not in the least; I've got a chap in to take care of the matter for me.

Health insurance is a wonderful thing.

Ash
04-05-2017, 12:01 PM
You say that...

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/the-toe-poke/65/post/3096575/arsenals-arsene-wenger-inspires-worldwide-wenger-out-movement

Actually that's rather amusing. Someone who controls a major cricket ground screen could have fun with editing the graphic on a DRS decision.

barrybueno
04-05-2017, 12:31 PM
*******s to that.

No thanks.

My old man gets a mention in the Arse programme for this game, something along the lines of 'John Alan White will be watching'*

RIP :cry:

* Oh and Wenger out added as well of course