PDA

View Full Version : Things to do in Basle

Tony C
04-03-2017, 08:28 AM
My company offered me a role here and I accepted....still based in London but will be doing lots of travelling to Basle.

Anywon been? Thoughts?

Into watch collecting so that's a plus...reckon I'll take a break from the dispointments at the Emirates and enjoy some old school smash ups with Basle FC...17 points clear in the league....nice. That will do nicely.

Luis Anaconda
04-03-2017, 08:37 AM
My company offered me a role here and I accepted....still based in London but will be doing lots of travelling to Basle.

Anywon been? Thoughts?

Into watch collecting so that's a plus...reckon I'll take a break from the dispointments at the Emirates and enjoy some old school smash ups with Basle FC...17 points clear in the league....nice. That will do nicely.

I believe the station and airport are nice - as they lead away from Switzerland

Sir C
04-03-2017, 08:38 AM

Anywon been? Thoughts?

It's Switzerland t, and therefore more a question of what you're allowed to do.

Burney
04-03-2017, 08:42 AM

Anywon been? Thoughts?

Probably best to start by calling it Basel rather than Basle. Also, remember to get out the Swiss side of the airport rather than the French one.

Tony C
04-03-2017, 08:48 AM
What sort of Giblarta style none sense is that?

redgunamo
04-03-2017, 08:50 AM
http://basilbrush.com/wp-content/themes/basil-brush-theme/img/basil-brush-large.png

Probably best to start by calling it Basel rather than Basle. Also, remember to get out the Swiss side of the airport rather than the French one.

Burney
04-03-2017, 08:52 AM
What sort of Giblarta style none sense is that?

Europe, innit. These people can't work our which country they're in half the time. Wastemen.

Mo Britain less Europe
04-03-2017, 11:00 AM
One of the best restaurants in the world: Les Trois Rois.

Opera is good and much cheaper than London.