PDA

View Full Version : Jeez, it's gone a bit quiet on here!

Blupunter
04-02-2017, 09:53 PM
Long time no see, soft southern jessies!

Just came along to see what you lot thought of the game today but I see that this place is virtually derelict. What a shame that is. I had some fun on here in the days when you were great and we were ****. (I WAS here when we were ****, obv).

I think the last few years Arsenal have been ok; still played some nice football from time to time, certainly not as bad as some of you thought. Now though you've lost it. Today we were garbage and should have beaten you.

If Sanchez goes and it looks very likely he will, you won't be as good as manu (maybe even not as good as Everton).

Meanwhile, as to AWIMB, everyone hates adverts and everyone wants a tree-view.

Sir C
04-03-2017, 08:16 AM

Just came along to see what you lot thought of the game today but I see that this place is virtually derelict. What a shame that is. I had some fun on here in the days when you were great and we were ****. (I WAS here when we were ****, obv).

I think the last few years Arsenal have been ok; still played some nice football from time to time, certainly not as bad as some of you thought. Now though you've lost it. Today we were garbage and should have beaten you.

If Sanchez goes and it looks very likely he will, you won't be as good as manu (maybe even not as good as Everton).

Thae day shift if hanging in there, b.

We just don't like football very much any more.

Pokster
04-03-2017, 08:31 AM

Happy birthday you old goat

Sir C
04-03-2017, 08:34 AM
Happy birthday you old goat

ty p.

49 again.

redgunamo
04-03-2017, 08:35 AM

Yeah, I suppose if you lot don't start winning league titles and competing in Champions League semis and finals, maybe even going through a title-winning season unbeaten, under Pep, you'll end up in the same boat as us; a hugely popular manager, on the surface, but with a significant undercurrent of distrust and suspicion. Wenger alluded to this Himself the other day.

I bet you're in dreamland at the moment though, on the whole.

redgunamo
04-03-2017, 08:36 AM

Oh, we don't mind it too much, I think.

On our day.

Pokster
04-03-2017, 08:45 AM
ty p.

49 again.

You don't look it.... take that how you like

Ash
04-03-2017, 10:12 AM
Today we were garbage and should have beaten you.

Actually that was probably one of the better 90 mins we've played for quite a while.

Blupunter
04-03-2017, 06:28 PM
@ Sir C

Ah, well that's good. Glad to see it.

Blupunter
04-03-2017, 06:31 PM
Actually that was probably one of the better 90 mins we've played for quite a while.

Jeez. That's even worse but you'll come good again though never as good as the team with Bergkamp, Henry and Vieira. That kind of team happens once a lifetime.