Sir C
03-30-2017, 02:56 PM
Lamb chops, Greek salad.

I'm fúcking starving :-(

Burney
03-30-2017, 02:58 PM
Lamb chops, Greek salad.

I love a lamb chop, but you need about six of the fûckers to make a proper dinner imo.

I've no idea what I'm having for dinner. I'm going to have to seek inspiration in Tesco later.

I had a Scotch Egg for lunch, though. I'm curiously fond of Scotch Eggs.

Sir C
03-30-2017, 03:07 PM
I love a lamb chop, but you need about six of the fûckers to make a proper dinner imo.

I've no idea what I'm having for dinner. I'm going to have to seek inspiration in Tesco later.

I had a Scotch Egg for lunch, though. I'm curiously fond of Scotch Eggs.

Yes, in truth I feel I may have underordered on the chop front, which isn't my usual style, as you know :-(

And I say again, I'm fúcking starving :-(

I love a scotch egg. I had one of those fashionable black pudding scotch eggs recently. It was pretty bloody good, actually.

Pat Vegas
03-30-2017, 03:09 PM
Lamb chops, Greek salad.

Be Ketogenic like me Sir C. After a month or so you no longer feel hungry.

or alive.

Rich
03-30-2017, 03:10 PM
Lamb chops, Greek salad.

Cajun salmon on the BBQ.

Pat Vegas
03-30-2017, 03:10 PM
Cajun salmon on the BBQ.

One day of sunshine and everyone's already gone bonkers.

Burney
03-30-2017, 03:12 PM
Yes, in truth I feel I may have underordered on the chop front, which isn't my usual style, as you know :-(

And I say again, I'm fúcking starving :-(

I love a scotch egg. I had one of those fashionable black pudding scotch eggs recently. It was pretty bloody good, actually.

Nip down Tesco and buy a rack of lamb just for yourself imo.

I do like the sound of a black pudding scotch egg. Mind, I'm mad for black pudding, me. That said, one of the things I like about a Scotch egg is its abiding and strangely comforting blandness. I worry a black pudding won might taste of slightly too much.

Burney
03-30-2017, 03:14 PM
Cajun salmon on the BBQ.

I might do something with a fish. I wonder if I can get any bream?

Burney
03-30-2017, 03:15 PM
Be Ketogenic like me Sir C. After a month or so you no longer feel hungry.

or alive.

You're ketogenic, f? :-( I'm sorry to hear that. How long have you got left?

Rich
03-30-2017, 03:16 PM
Nip down Tesco and buy a rack of lamb just for yourself imo.

I do like the sound of a black pudding scotch egg. Mind, I'm mad for black pudding, me. That said, one of the things I like about a Scotch egg is its abiding and strangely comforting blandness. I worry a black pudding won might taste of slightly too much.

I swear by a man at the pub that sells me half a lamb every spring. He asks £60 for it and it comes all sealed and bagged up. Fills a drawer in the freezer and tastes delicious. Wd man at the pub with lamb.

Pat Vegas
03-30-2017, 03:17 PM
You're ketogenic, f? :-( I'm sorry to hear that. How long have you got left?

Couple of months I reckon
Hopefully I'll survive until the weekend so I can receive my new guitar delivery.

Burney
03-30-2017, 03:28 PM
I swear by a man at the pub that sells me half a lamb every spring. He asks £60 for it and it comes all sealed and bagged up. Fills a drawer in the freezer and tastes delicious. Wd man at the pub with lamb.

I take it that's dressed?

Sir C
03-30-2017, 03:37 PM
I might do something with a fish. I wonder if I can get any bream?

Red mullet, that's what you want. Lovely little red mullets in plenty of garlic butter.

Tony C
03-30-2017, 03:38 PM
had a steak and chips from Café Rouge (rare with béarnaise sauce) followed by a Crème Brulee.

it was satisfactory :-|

so tonight I'll just have a fruit smoothie....

Burney
03-30-2017, 03:50 PM
Red mullet, that's what you want. Lovely little red mullets in plenty of garlic butter.

Hmmm. Tesco, remember? Bream might be pushing it, let alone red mullet.

Sir C
03-30-2017, 03:56 PM
Hmmm. Tesco, remember? Bream might be pushing it, let alone red mullet.

True enough. Good hunting at the fish counter.

Rich
03-30-2017, 04:29 PM
I take it that's dressed?

What does 'dressed' mean? It comes in about 30 sealed bags. All individual bits - ribs, chops, loin, shoulder etc.

No guts inside it. At least not that I've become aware of.