PDA

View Full Version : wish wenger would do something so we could have something to moan about.

Pat Vegas
03-28-2017, 10:28 AM
wake up awimb.

in other news I've lost a stone since the 20th of feb.

Mo Britain less Europe
03-28-2017, 10:40 AM
Why don't you mean because he hasn't done something?

For the the biggest moan would be his irresponsibility in playing Cazorla against Ludogorets - which I warned against at the time - which now everyone identifies as the moment when our season turned pear-shaped.

Pat Vegas
03-28-2017, 10:48 AM

For the the biggest moan would be his irresponsibility in playing Cazorla against Ludogorets - which I warned against at the time - which now everyone identifies as the moment when our season turned pear-shaped.

:hehe: all i mean is it's a bit quiet on here.

Monty92
03-28-2017, 10:49 AM

Hang on, so if Cazorla hadn't got injured, we might very well be doing just fine?

Doesn't that make the strength of the Wenger out sentiment seem somewhat excessive?

Pat Vegas
03-28-2017, 10:51 AM
Hang on, so if Cazorla hadn't got injured, we might very well be doing just fine?

Doesn't that make the strength of the Wenger out sentiment seem somewhat excessive?

Whatever player is long term injured is the won that was the vital key to the missing puzzle.

Mo Britain less Europe
03-28-2017, 10:55 AM

I don't think Cazorla would have made ALL the difference but he is an able player at unlocking defences which we have been singularly unable to do for much of the past few months.

Burney
03-28-2017, 10:55 AM

I would argue that if an injury to one quite elderly, injury-prone player can derail our entire season, that is a serious failure of management in not planning for that.

Pat Vegas
03-28-2017, 10:56 AM
I would argue that if an injury to one quite elderly, injury-prone player can derail our entire season, that is a serious failure of management in not planning for that.

wasn't he injured most of last season also?

Mo Britain less Europe
03-28-2017, 10:58 AM
Precisely why he had to be protected. He was bound to get injured sooner or later - as he will next season - but we could have got a few more games from him.

Pat Vegas
03-28-2017, 11:07 AM
Precisely why he had to be protected. He was bound to get injured sooner or later - as he will next season - but we could have got a few more games from him.

Should the loan of Jack Wilshere be questioned too?

Burney
03-28-2017, 11:10 AM
Should the loan of Jack Wilshere be questioned too?

Yes. We should've just sold the fùcker due to him being shït.

Pat Vegas
03-28-2017, 11:17 AM
Yes. We should've just sold the fùcker due to him being shït.

See the **** we've fallen for over the years.

I was under the impression Wilshere was some sort of footballing god.

Burney
03-28-2017, 11:19 AM

Footballing gods tend not to get shipped out to Bournemouth on loan when they're 25 and should be in their prime.

Pat Vegas
03-28-2017, 11:22 AM
Footballing gods tend not to get shipped out to Bournemouth on loan when they're 25 and should be in their prime.

It's also a dumb move as now we've reduced his value. City would have bought him if we offered him imo

redgunamo
03-29-2017, 09:27 AM
wake up awimb.

in other news I've lost a stone since the 20th of feb.

I hope He's off somewhere celebrating His victory over His detractors. He deserves that, imo; their knives were *really* out for Him after the West Bromwich Albion game but He has seen them off.

redgunamo
03-29-2017, 09:30 AM

A potential footballing god for *us*, I think it was. The new Bryan Robson and a' that, if he could stay fit.