PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I wonder what it must be like to enter the mind of some people in the

Pat Vegas
03-28-2017, 08:12 AM
office. they seem to be the simple sort.

They come in on Monday morning and ask their fellow minded people immediately they watched the Voice and give a lengthy review and insight into a particular contestant.

then go into great detail about the weather and perhaps what they purchased on the high street.

Maybe I underestimate them. or perhaps a more simple existence is better for the brain. not that I am any better.

Burney
03-28-2017, 08:18 AM
office. they seem to be the simple sort.

They come in on Monday morning and ask their fellow minded people immediately they watched the Voice and give a lengthy review and insight into a particular contestant.

then go into great detail about the weather and perhaps what they purchased on the high street.

Maybe I underestimate them. or perhaps a more simple existence is better for the brain. not that I am any better.

Oh, there's no doubt in my mind that the key to contentment is never to have a single meaningful thought. When he said that the unexamined life is not worth living, Plato was talking böllocks imo. Greek cünt.

Pat Vegas
03-28-2017, 08:30 AM
Oh, there's no doubt in my mind that the key to contentment is never to have a single meaningful thought. When he said that the unexamined life is not worth living, Plato was talking böllocks imo. Greek cünt.

:-( Whilst they do that. I've been reading a list of terrorist incidents in the UK since the 1970's. As much as the news like to harp on about standing together and London is open etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain#1970s

Burney
03-28-2017, 08:32 AM
:-( Whilst they do that. I've been reading a list of terrorist incidents in the UK since the 1970's. As much as the news like to harp on about standing together and London is open etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain#1970s

Terrorists gonna terrorist imo. Whaddayagonnado? :shrug:

Pat Vegas
03-28-2017, 08:34 AM
Terrorists gonna terrorist imo. Whaddayagonnado? :shrug:

:nod: I just don't like that they act like its some sort of new thing to London.

Burney
03-28-2017, 08:35 AM
:nod: I just don't like they act like its some sort of new thing to London.

Yeah, there's a tendency to pretend terrorism started on 9/11. It's like football fans who think football began in 1992 imo.

Pat Vegas
03-28-2017, 08:36 AM
Yeah, there's a tendency to pretend terrorism started on 9/11. It's like football fans who think football began in 1992 imo.

Though looking through that list of failed attempts and arrests.

I don't recall this story :hehe:

2004, 24 September: Four men arrested in the Holiday Inn in Brent Cross trying to buy red mercury, a mythical substance which could purportedly be used to construct a nuclear bomb, from a newspaper reporter.[56] One man was released three days later,[57] while the other three were cleared at their trial on 25 July 2006,[58] during which the jury was told that "whether red mercury does or does not exist is irrelevant".[59]

Burney
03-28-2017, 08:46 AM
Though looking through that list of failed attempts and arrests.

I don't recall this story :hehe:

2004, 24 September: Four men arrested in the Holiday Inn in Brent Cross trying to buy red mercury, a mythical substance which could purportedly be used to construct a nuclear bomb, from a newspaper reporter.[56] One man was released three days later,[57] while the other three were cleared at their trial on 25 July 2006,[58] during which the jury was told that "whether red mercury does or does not exist is irrelevant".[59]

:hehe: To be fair, it would seem a bit rough to be convicted for believing in magic beans. Equally, such people are sufficiently stupid as not to represent too much of a threat.