PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Dogging!

The Insider
03-27-2017, 12:21 PM
In discussions with the great and the good at FootyMad last week, the subject came around to visitors who come to look at the forums, but don't ever post - Virtual Dogging as I like to call it! If we could get even a small proportion of those who like to look at what we are doing to actually participate, it would greatly improve forum activity and enable FootyMAd to further reduce the number of adverts on each page. I have my own thoughts, but would welcome any input from you guys.

:titles:

Mo Britain less Europe
03-28-2017, 09:19 AM
Alternatively we should get them all to F U C K off.

The Insider
03-28-2017, 02:43 PM
Alternatively we should get them all to F U C K off.

do you mean FootyMad or the doggers?

Pat Vegas
03-28-2017, 02:48 PM
do you mean FootyMad or the doggers?

I feel a bit sorry for you insider as I can see you are trying yet nobody here really seems to give a toss.

You can't even give away tickets for a semi final :-(

The Insider
03-28-2017, 02:56 PM
I feel a bit sorry for you insider as I can see you are trying yet nobody here really seems to give a toss.

You can't even give away tickets for a semi final :-(

Thanks for the concern, but don't worry I am big enough and ugly enough........

I've had decent feedback from some other places, as well as a spot of friendly 'banter'.

God loves a trier!!

redgunamo
03-29-2017, 09:38 AM
In discussions with the great and the good at FootyMad last week, the subject came around to visitors who come to look at the forums, but don't ever post - Virtual Dogging as I like to call it! If we could get even a small proportion of those who like to look at what we are doing to actually participate, it would greatly improve forum activity and enable FootyMAd to further reduce the number of adverts on each page. I have my own thoughts, but would welcome any input from you guys.

What about *actual* dogging? It's very popular, so I gather.

Pat Vegas
03-29-2017, 09:40 AM
What about *actual* dogging? It's very popular, so I gather.

And this Virtual dogging. isn't that what we been called lurking for years?

redgunamo
03-29-2017, 09:50 AM
And this Virtual dogging. isn't that what we been called lurking for years?

Absolutely disgusting, if true.