or salt n vinegar.

It's a fúcking poser, and no mistake.

I haven't had Hula Hoops for about 5 years :cry:

Luis Anaconda
03-24-2017, 02:18 PM
or salt n vinegar.

I always have beef as soon as I get back to the UK - mainly because that is what WH Smith's sells

Sir C
03-24-2017, 02:20 PM
I always have beef as soon as I get back to the UK - mainly because that is what WH Smith's sells

Do you only buy your Hula Hoops from W H Smith, la? Is it a religious thing?

Burney
03-24-2017, 02:24 PM
or salt n vinegar.

Plain are best. When you open a packet of beef crisps, you are engulfed in an unholy stench of death :-(

Luis Anaconda
03-24-2017, 02:27 PM
Do you only buy your Hula Hoops from W H Smith, la? Is it a religious thing?

Yes. Allah told me to

PSRB
03-24-2017, 02:42 PM
Plain are best. When you open a packet of beef crisps, you are engulfed in an unholy stench of death :-(

The now do the BIG hoops, those in plain and they fit on your fingers like they used to to when were young. :eat:

Burney
03-24-2017, 02:45 PM
The now do the BIG hoops, those in plain and they fit on your fingers like they used to to when were young. :eat:

Yes. I ate a packet of those on Boxing Day. Most pleasing imo.

Sir C
03-24-2017, 02:48 PM

I've been out and got me some beef wons. Grab bag size :cloud9:

Burney
03-24-2017, 02:49 PM

Have you released the abbatoir fug yet? :-(

Sir C
03-24-2017, 02:52 PM
Have you released the abbatoir fug yet? :-(

I'm surrounded by a visible brown miasma.

IUFG
03-24-2017, 02:56 PM

wd, sc

the beef variety. all day. every day.

salt n vinegar? Discos only.

ready salted? what's the point?

Burney
03-24-2017, 02:57 PM
I'm surrounded by a visible brown miasma.

Yes, but have you opened the Hula Hoops yet?

Sir C
03-24-2017, 03:00 PM
wd, sc

the beef variety. all day. every day.

salt n vinegar? Discos only.

ready salted? what's the point?

They were tremendous, i. I wish I'd bought two packs.

Burney
03-24-2017, 03:04 PM
They were tremendous, i. I wish I'd bought two packs.

I knew a chap at school who ate Bovril crisps until his breath was virtually toxic and people no longer wanted anything to do with him.

He went on to become a hardline Islamic type.

There's a lesson for us all there, I think.

Sir C
03-24-2017, 03:06 PM
I knew a chap at school who ate Bovril crisps until his breath was virtually toxic and people no longer wanted anything to do with him.

He went on to become a hardline Islamic type.

There's a lesson for us all there, I think.

Actually, I'd forgotten all about Bovril. When I return to the north in winter, I think I'm going to fill mynthermos with Bovril instead of tea. I may add a drop of scotch to keep the chill out.

Burney
03-24-2017, 03:08 PM
Actually, I'd forgotten all about Bovril. When I return to the north in winter, I think I'm going to fill mynthermos with Bovril instead of tea. I may add a drop of scotch to keep the chill out.

Bullshot????

Sir C
03-24-2017, 03:09 PM
Bullshot????

Don't mind if I do, cheers.

Burney
03-24-2017, 03:19 PM
Don't mind if I do, cheers.

Actually, I loved Bovril as a kid. I've enjoyed it on football terraces, as well - particularly at Stockport's Edgeley Park where it was know charmingly as 'beefy drink'.

Sir C
03-24-2017, 03:20 PM
Actually, I loved Bovril as a kid. I've enjoyed it on football terraces, as well - particularly at Stockport's Edgeley Park where it was know charmingly as 'beefy drink'.

That's what it was called at Highbury and the Emirates, as well. The glw was always unimpressed with my half-time choice of beverage.

Burney
03-24-2017, 03:27 PM
That's what it was called at Highbury and the Emirates, as well. The glw was always unimpressed with my half-time choice of beverage.

Well she is the one who has to kiss you, to be fair. I remember it being called 'beef drink' or 'hot beef drink' at Highbury, but I may be wrong. I didn't know we still did it, as I always have sh1t beer instead. :-(

Viva Prat Vegas
03-24-2017, 03:35 PM
Aeroplain HulaHoops when in company
Beefy HulaHoops when alone

Sir C
03-24-2017, 03:36 PM
Aeroplain HulaHoops when in company
Beefy HulaHoops when alone

Plain ones are ok if you can add additional salt imo. Otherwise they're a bit bland.

Viva Prat Vegas
03-24-2017, 03:39 PM
Plain ones are ok if you can add additional salt imo. Otherwise they're a bit bland.

I do that with nuts
I add pepper too for a hot kick

Burney
03-24-2017, 03:41 PM
I do that with nuts
I add pepper too for a hot kick

I have to do it with Ritz crackers these days. Seriously, the whole point of a Ritz cracker is the lumps of salt, surely?

Ash

I've never taken a flask, or even owned one, until now. I have the Bovril too to put in it.

Sir C
I have to do it with Ritz crackers these days. Seriously, the whole point of a Ritz cracker is the lumps of salt, surely?

Carrs Melts. Superior to your Ritz cracker in all respects.

PSRB
03-24-2017, 03:43 PM

Ritz biscuits with Primula cheese made into a little biscuity sandwich

Carrs Cheese Melts for actual proper cheese board stuff

Burney
03-24-2017, 03:45 PM

Yeah, they're alright. A bit melty, though.

Sir C
03-24-2017, 03:45 PM
Ritz biscuits with Primula cheese made into a little biscuity sandwich

Carrs Cheese Melts for actual proper cheese board stuff

I once saw a tube of Primula cheese with, wait for it, prawns.

The really distressing part of the story is that I bought the tube of Primula cheese with prawns, and I ate the tube of Primula cheese with prawns. :-(

Burney
03-24-2017, 03:46 PM

Indeed. You'd take a Carr's Melt home to meet mother, but for a good dirty weekend, your Ritz cracker's the thing.

Burney
03-24-2017, 03:52 PM
I once saw a tube of Primula cheese with, wait for it, prawns.

The really distressing part of the story is that I bought the tube of Primula cheese with prawns, and I ate the tube of Primula cheese with prawns. :-(

I don't think I've ever knowingly eaten Primula cheese. Does this mean I'm part of the out-of-touch metropolitan liberal elite?

Sir C
03-24-2017, 03:57 PM
I don't think I've ever knowingly eaten Primula cheese. Does this mean I'm part of the out-of-touch metropolitan liberal elite?

I think the liberal elite eat Primula cheese, but ironically. It's basically Dairylea in a toothpaste tube, but the addition of prawns was a work of genius.

Burney
03-24-2017, 04:13 PM
I think the liberal elite eat Primula cheese, but ironically. It's basically Dairylea in a toothpaste tube, but the addition of prawns was a work of genius.

Do the prawns not block up the nozzle?

Sir C
03-24-2017, 04:24 PM
Do the prawns not block up the nozzle?

Not if you squeeze hard enough.

Burney
03-24-2017, 04:26 PM
Not if you squeeze hard enough.

Gosh. I have clearly been missing out all these years. Do you just squeeze it straight into your mouth?

Sir C
03-24-2017, 04:28 PM
Gosh. I have clearly been missing out all these years. Do you just squeeze it straight into your mouth?

Dear God, that would be monstrous; the barbarous act of, I dfon't know, a protestant, perhaps!

(Yes)