Sounds like a Brummy

Billy Goat Sverige
03-23-2017, 03:46 PM
aasasassasa

52 years old :-|

Ash
03-23-2017, 04:16 PM
aasasassasa

Neighbour: "I have been so shocked by it all. They were a nice family, very reserved. He was very calm. I saw the photos on the TV and knew it was the man who lived here. He had a wife, a young Asian woman, and a small child who went to school. He was a nice guy. I used to see him outside doing his garden. Never any trouble."

The Yard: "... he was known to police and had a range of previous convictions for assaults, including GBH, possession of offensive weapons and public order offences."

Pat Vegas
03-23-2017, 04:18 PM
Neighbour: "I have been so shocked by it all. They were a nice family, very reserved. He was very calm. I saw the photos on the TV and knew it was the man who lived here. He had a wife, a young Asian woman, and a small child who went to school. He was a nice guy. I used to see him outside doing his garden. Never any trouble."

The Yard: "... he was known to police and had a range of previous convictions for assaults, including GBH, possession of offensive weapons and public order offences."

'He had a wife, a young Asian woman, and a small child'

Did the wife and the young asian woman get on?

Ash
03-23-2017, 04:23 PM
'He had a wife, a young Asian woman, and a small child'

Did the wife and the young asian woman get on?

:hehe: :hehe:

Monty92
03-23-2017, 04:23 PM

I think I heard he'd not actually been convicted of any offences for around 15 years, so it may well be true that he'd retreated into a life of domestic normality, spending his days tending to his hedges and reading the Koran, being sure to skip the pages that talk about killing apostates and non-believers.

I guess he must have accidently turned to the wrong page one day :-(

Ash
03-23-2017, 04:25 PM
I think I heard he'd not actually been convicted of any offences for around 15 years, so it may well be true that he retreated into a life of domestic normality, spending his days tending to his hedges and reading the Koran, being sure to skip the pages that talk about killing apostates and non-believers.

I guess he must have accidently turned to the wrong page one day :-(

Geniune question: Which pages talk about killing apostates and non-believers?

Monty92
03-23-2017, 04:29 PM
Geniune question: Which pages talk about killing apostates and non-believers?

No idea, never read the b*starding thing. I think the stuff about killing bummers is only in the hadith, but pretty sure the apostate and non-believer stuff is in the original book.

SWv2
03-23-2017, 04:31 PM

Big step from the above to yesterday's events.

Ash
03-23-2017, 04:43 PM
Big step from the above to yesterday's events.

"I've no idea what came over me, officer. One minute I was tending to my roses, the next I was tearing along the pavement of Westminster Bridge at 50mph scattering pedestrians and the running screaming into Paliament stabbing policemen."

Ash
03-23-2017, 04:45 PM
No idea, never read the b*starding thing. I think the stuff about killing bummers is only in the hadith, but pretty sure the apostate and non-believer stuff is in the original book.

I know that Leviticus in the Old Testament has got lots of the nasty stuff, so I wondered if there was an equivalent section in the Koran.