PDA

View Full Version : You'll never believe who has just admitted responsibility for the attack

Yesterday Once More
03-23-2017, 12:22 PM
The Allans!

Meanwhile, some are still saying that he was most likely "inspired" by Islamic State but didn't necessarily have contact with them

Really?!!!

Sir C
03-23-2017, 12:28 PM
The Allans!

Meanwhile, some are still saying that he was most likely "inspired" by Islamic State but didn't necessarily have contact with them

Really?!!!

He was, they claim, a 'soldier of Islamic State'.

If that's the case, Islamic State wants to have a look at the equipemtn it issues to its troops. You can't go to war armed with a bread knife, for God's sake!

Burney
03-23-2017, 12:30 PM
He was, they claim, a 'soldier of Islamic State'.

If that's the case, Islamic State wants to have a look at the equipemtn it issues to its troops. You can't go to war armed with a bread knife, for God's sake!

He also had a 4x4 Subaru Akhbar

Sir C
03-23-2017, 12:33 PM
He also had a 4x4 Subaru Akhbar

Fúck his Subaru, I have a horse outside.

Burney
03-23-2017, 12:35 PM
Fúck his Subaru, I have a horse outside.

:hehe: Thing is, though, you just know that people in Subaru's UK office yesterday were thinking 'Oh, couldn't he have hired a fvcking Nissan Qashqai instead, ffs?"

Sir C
03-23-2017, 12:39 PM
:hehe: Thing is, though, you just know that people in Subaru's UK office yesterday were thinking 'Oh, couldn't he have hired a fvcking Nissan Qashqai instead, ffs?"

It was a Hyundai I think, but yes, I expect they were.

Relief at Toyota, of course, that it wasn't the terrorist's usual choice of Hilux.

Burney
03-23-2017, 12:46 PM
It was a Hyundai I think, but yes, I expect they were.

Relief at Toyota, of course, that it wasn't the terrorist's usual choice of Hilux.

You're quite right. They all p1ss in the same pot.

I think a Hilux is only worth it if you could mount a .50 cal in the back, though. Or, in the case of Chad, anti-tank missile launchers.

redgunamo
03-23-2017, 12:48 PM
You're quite right. They all p1ss in the same pot.

I think a Hilux is only worth it if you could mount a .50 cal in the back, though. Or, in the case of Chad, anti-tank missile launchers.

Perhaps if they could've at least used the latest, current model :-(

Burney
03-23-2017, 12:54 PM
Perhaps if they could've at least used the latest, current model :-(

Reading up on the Chad/Libya war just now, I discovered to my delight that the Chad Government of National Unity back then abbreviated itself to GUNT. This pleases me greatly. :hehe:

PSRB
03-23-2017, 02:54 PM

Looked like a Kia Sportage to me

redgunamo
03-23-2017, 06:57 PM
Reading up on the 0101028just now, I discovered to my delight that the Chad Government of National Unity back then abbreviated itself to GUNT. This pleases me greatly. :hehe:

Oh? I'd forgotten all about that one.